Ch. 25: Truth/Forget/Teased

Toga
Uncle Sho and enter the bar and everyone is shocked.

"What are you doing Toga? Why is... Eraserhead here?" Shiga asks.

" bring All for one here... He'll tell you... " I say.

Shiga nods.

"So... Dabi... Kurogiri... This is my uncle... and yes All for one knows. Dabi? Do you mind if I call you by your real name? In front of... Aizawa?" I ask.

He doesn't care.

Before I can say anything the door bursts open.

I see Katsuki, Izuku, and Shoto.

"Guys!? What are you doing here!? You need to leave!" I yell.

" not until you tell us everything. " Shoto says.

"I thought you trusted me Kiki... Do you not trust me? Am I not good enough for you to trust me? What happened to promising to tell each other everything?" He says.

I activate my no emotion quirk.

"What happened? What happened!? You're the one who broke it in the first place! You never told me that he gave you your quirk! You never told me! So I never told you! I was going to! But when I fucking found out that you've been fucking keeping secrets from me... Lying to me... Breaking you fucking promise... I never told you! you brought this to your fucking self! You have no idea how much I felt like I wasn't good enough to be trusted by you! I blamed myself! That I wasn't a good friend! That you'd fucking distance yourself from me! That I be alone again! I was scared... To loose you... For the first time since they died... I was scared... I cried! I never fucking cry and you know that better than anyone! I was reminded of them because of you fucking Deku! I don't mean the fucking name as a shitty compliment either! I don't need you! you were the person who least understood me! I fucking hate-" I start.

"Ahem!" A voice says.

I turn and see All for one.

"Oh! Good afternoon sir!" I say.

I bow respectfully.

The others just stand there.

"Guys! your supposed to bow to him! You're being disrespectful!" I whisper-yell .

"This is All For One! He can kill you just like that!" I say.

I turn around to face everyone else.

Shota and All for one are hugging.

"Welcome back... Eraser." All for one says.

"It's good to be back... All for one." Shota says.

" I'll tell you all. Me and Aizawa were best friends. We still are... Something very personal happened to me when I was younger... I became a villain. Aizawa was the only one who knew. Aizawa became a hero but we still remained friends. Aizawa knew about what was happening to Toga... He never told me until recently. He never told anyone before. Toga hates him because he never did anything but he knew about it. And... Yeah. Oh Aizawa... This is Kurogiri, Dabi and Tomura Shigaraki. " All for one says.

"What are your quirks?" Aizawa asks.

" Kurogiri has Warp Gate. It can teleport or act like a teleportation device. Tuyo's is Crementation. It's basically blue fire. Tomura Shigaraki has Decay... You already know how that works. " I say.

He nods.

"Oh... Don't kill All for one or Kuro... But... Um... All for one said it was ok for me to have sake. Kuro is the one giving me the bottles... Don't ban or take away my sake! Please!" I say.

" Ok... You xan drink it but if you bring it to the dorms... you have to hide it. " he says.

"I know. I do. I brought like a hundred ish to my dorm... I drank like 50 bottles hence why and how I got drunk but yeah..." I say.

I feel someone tap my shoulder and I see the boys.

I feel myself twitching.

"Out!" I yell .

They stay there.

"All for one... If you don't mind... Only for a little bit..." I say.

He nods.

"Which one?" He asks.

"Spell casting quirk." I whisper in his ear.

He nods.

We hold hands.

They glow blue.

I feel the quirk.

"You better run... And never speak to me again..." I say.

They just stand there.

I open the door and go into an alley and drag the boys along.

"Take this moment that has passed. Reverse it to what was last." I say.

I point to the boys.

The blue glows around them and say.

"Forget about where the League live and what happened at the bar. After finding our Aizawa-Sensei is my uncle they go with the rest of the class to the dorms." I say.

The blue fades and I watch them unconsciously go to the dorms.

I go back inside.

"We should go." I say.

Uncle Sho nods.

We say goodbye and I give a quick kiss to Tuyo when Uncle Sho isn't looking... But he saw.

We leave the bar and Uncle Sho won't stop teasing !e about Tuyo.

We reach the dorms and I go to bed.

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was really busy. Here's a lil chappy for you guys. I hope you enjoyed this lil chappy. Until next time. Plus Ultra!

Published: 10/16/14