Michaels Abbey II

SAVIO

I looked at the Italian man in front of me, utterly astounded by what he had just said. "Well are you?" he asked

"I'd rather not say." I said, nodding to confirm my identity.

He bowed slightly, "My lord." he said "I will do everything in my power to help your cause."

"Why?"

"During the World War I. My great grandfather was saved from a near - death experience by a hooded man in a cloak and told that his family would be needed to help you when you arrived."

Kad mi-el! I thought

He went on "We moved, because to everyone else my great grandfather was dead and we were given some artifact, which I will give to you."

He reached into his cloak and brought out a small, black bag, handing it to me. I opened the bag and saw a gold medallion inside, along with a black book, slightly similar to Kad mi-el's journal. I opened it and read to myself.

The journal of Lukas Tenar.

I flipped through to the fourth page and saw some writing:
A traveller should theoretically be able to move from one location to another without moving to an entirely different time. I believe the key is visualisation, as opposed to using an anchor in one's travels. Ensure you know the entire layout, and teleportation should be just like moving the map whilst staying in one spot.

I closed the book and handed it back to Stefano. "There are enemies," he said "More powerful than me or you, who will see to use you and the sceptre for their own gains. Giving you the book or medallion is not safe at this point."

"I understand." I replied. The wind attacking the mountain was getting stronger. The rest of the class came out

of the Abbey, led by a bulky man who must have taken over from Stefano. "Hey man, you missed one hell of a tour." Ander said.

"Sorry. I was feeling a bit sick."

"Sure you were." Ander said, patting my back. I would have to come up with a better lie to cover up all my activities.

We all headed down the mountain and towards the parked bus. Most students were talking about the things they had been shown during the tour. I went into the bus and sat down. Saiorse waved at me on her way back. I waved back at her. Once all the students were sitting, the bus driver took off down the road.

We had been driving for a few hours when the car suddenly broke down for some reason. "What's happening?" Mr Boietus asked the driver. "I don't know. I check." he replied in his weak English. Mr Boietus told us all to stick together as we got down to stretch our legs. We were looking out of the bus, except for Boreas and Leto, who were in there doing God knows what.

I stood with Warith and Deb, who was someone I noticed he occasionally hung out with publicly ( I don't know about private interaction. )

The pair stood by my side and kept talking about random topics to pass the time. I left them to their discussion and decided to use this time to think about what happened at Michael's Abbey.

He said he was here to help me. It felt good not to be alone; yo know that people were rooting for me on this side. I was thinking about where he might leave the bag for me to recieve when some one grabbed me from behind. I was initially surprised by the strength of the person and then I tried to fight the person and free myself. I couldn't shout for help because he or she (I hope its a she) had covered my mouth with the blue handkerchief in his or her hand. I started to lose focus, everything blurred.