Superga I

SAVIO

The next trip was to the Basilica Superga (After I called Mrs Baker). I spent the rest of the days leading up to the trip reading the journals; Lukas' and Kad mi-el's. Kad mi-el's journal contained basic information about certain years and the important events that took place. Lukas' gave important details on time travel so, naturally I spent more time on Lukas'.

Every new traveller is advised to make successful use of anchors. The anchor serves as a guide to the final destination.If the anchor more general, like say a building When the anchor is more specific, like a necklace made in that time, the travellers final destination will be the jewellers shop. Physical anchors are used less by the best of travellers, who simply conjure the area in their minds and appear there.

One name came to mind;Kad mi-el. I read further.

"The strain put on the mind of the Traveller is larger if he carries more people. It is likeincreasing the force(Passengers), without increasing the surface area (Traveller); this will lead to increased pressure, which can cause the death of the traveller in question."

I wondered if I caused any strain on Kad mi-el's mind. The next page answered my question. "When a traveller carries another traveller with him, even if he or she is a dormant one, the force and area are increased simultaneously, nullifying the effect.

"So I was like a lightweight valuable package." I thought to myself

"You were what?" Ander asked from his bed, where he was reading a book on quantum mechanics.

I realised I had spoken out loud. "Nothing man."

I read on. "Time flows like a stream. Foward time travel is easier. Backward time travel is like trying to swim against the current.The removal of a factor from a time period causes ripples. The more pivotal the figure, the larger the ripples. The ripples go foward spread foward and change everything, the events shifting like when a tide hits the floating debris.

Travelling with people is most difficult. A perfect analogy is that the increase in the passengers ( Force) without an increase in the Surface are (Traveller) will lead to an increased pressure. The strain on a Travellers mind will be increased and can lead to his or her death.

Travelling with another traveller, even if he or she is a dormant one, is safest. This is because the increased force (Passenger ) is also a simultaneous increase in the area (Traveller) ;this will nullify the effects.

"Makes sense." I said out loud

"What makes sense?" Ander asked "Who are you talking to?"

"Nobody."

"Ah I see. Telepathic communication with your girl back home." Ander said, throwing his pencil at me.

I caught the pencil "Funny, but no. I was reading on Forces and Pressure." That wasn't a lie.

"Okay genius. When you're done you can finally stop being a chicken and face me."

"I will. soon enough." I said. I then went back to the journals, looking for anything that would help in what would be the hardest part of my quest so far.

PLETTE

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Is'sa asked

" Honestly, I don't know." I replied "I just know I have to do something."