chapter 22

Muzi POV.

"My love I am so sorry that I left you without any explanation. I just had one goal in mind and I couldn't wait to get it done." I said to Ntombi deeply hoping she isn't so angry toward me. She just folded her arms and stared at me.
:
:

"Please say something." I begged.
:
:

"What do you want me to say Muzi. Was I worried about you?obviously." It's amazing how she can sometimes hold onto things. I could tell she was deeply scared and worried. For what I do not know.
:
:

"Aren't you going to say something about what I did." I asked her.
:
:

"Your father and probably your mother hates me, Muzi. This is a mess. This isn't what I intended to find when I came back here with you. I don't want that sort of isolation again. I want to fit in and I wanted a family who will love me and see me as a precious thing to them but so far I've just seemed to complicate stuff." A tear rolled down her left tender chick. All I wanted was to wipe all that away, the sorrows and pain.
:
:

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I'm being selfish right now and want you only for myself. I promise you that when I become king you'll be my first priority. I just want you to know that I love you and only you Ntombi. Please see that I'm trying. "
:
:

"I know you are. Is it enough though?" She was really breaking my heart right now. I don't want this. Can't she see that I just rejected one of the most influential princesses just for her? Isn't that some sort of proof. What more should I do because the only thing I can think of is for the both of us to die. I don't want to be without her in this world nor the other.
:
:
:
:

******************************************
:
:
:
Ntombi POV.
:
:
:
I'm just being what they call a female dog right now, a bitch. Here is a prince in front of me confessing his love me and risked his birth right for me and I'm being selfish. But can you blame me? I just want love from everyone. Exceptance . I wanted both parents but as clichè as it is, this is life and it's so damn hard!
:
:

As much as i want to run away to the people that see me as someone, I can't. I really love this man in front of me. I want all of him and deep down I'm so damn happy that he told that Eliza her place. He's mine and no one else's. This is the only part of my life where I get to be as selfish and evil as ever. I would do anything so they all better becareful.
:
:

"What are you saying Ntombi, huh. I can't let you go this time." Muzi was totally broken and I wanted nothing but for the both of us to just have joyful bliss for the rest of our life's.
:
:

"Muzi, this is so hard but I want you to understand that I won't leave you no matter what. How are we going to face all this rejection from everyone towards me. I love you and a deeper part of me is happy that you got rid of the one thing that threatened me." I held his head up and all I could see was rinkle lines on his forehead. He was tired.
:
:

"Let's go sleep. We'll sort everything else when you are well rested. We both walked to our chamber and just relaxed.
:
:

"There's nothing to solve. I've handled everything. We just need to prepare for our wedding." That was the last thing he said before he drifted off to sleep.
:
:

Things might just get better. With that thought I quickly drifted off to sleep too. I didn't sleep well without him. Forever it will be him.
:
:
:
:
:
:

"But I think the other cloth is much better. Look at the colour, it pops out the beauty of your brown eyes. " Zodwa said trying to coo me into selecting different colours of cloth. I'm getting married in a few weeks time. Muzi is up and down going around about his royalty duties so I'm with Zodwa organising everything and with the help of the queen too. She's kind. I think Muzi got his kind and calm nature from her.
:
:
:

Not that I dislike the king but you all know what happened. He seems okay with the wedding and has since tried to help Muzi with the traditional side of things, which is one of the  reasons I've been so jumpy and worried. My nails are starting to lose their beauty because they are taking all the punishment from my teeth biting from all the nervousness.

:
:

There are a lot of things that the royal family is skipping concerning my wedding. According to our tradition there has to be a bride price that the groom has to pay to the bride's family. The king suggested that we pay it to Sipho and my mother as seeing they are the only people I'm related to. It came to the king's surprise when theh all found out that Sipho is my step- father. I really don't know where my father disappeared to.
:
:
:

This whole thing is worrying me but the king understand so does everyone. So there won't be any bride price seeing that there's no one they can offer it to. The Prince promised me a lot of material stuff just to make up for it but he doesn't need to because I have him.
:
:
:
"Ouuhh!! I think tribe and beans should definately be included in the manue." Zodwa kept on mumbling. It was as if this wedding would be hers. I was in my world until...
:
:

"I heard that king Jabulani and his wife are coming over prior the wedding. I've also heard that princess Eliza, their spoilt daughter, will be coming too. She's known for her beauty through out this entire village if not the whole world." I turned my head to give her the most scariest look that I didn't know I could master.
:
:

"Did I say anything wrong my princess?" Oh she definitely noticed. I just decided to let it slide. Her comment about her threw me off guard. This Eliza shouldn't be a problem, right?
:
:

"No nothing, please continue. I just thought the tribe would be a little too much now, don't you think?" She relaxed a bit.
:
:

"Well... seeing as you are the future queen, nothing is too much for you. You should enjoy. You deserve this and much more." Zodwa can be sweet when she want to be. In her I've found a friend, you know someone to talk to.
:
:

"Thank you Zodwa." With that her mumbling continued  and so did my spacing out to the memories of the Prince and I in our chambers last night... and the precious nights before that. Whoever came up with the definition of a man certainly didn't get the full experience of all that...

***********************************
:
:

Authors note:
:

Short chapter i know. I'll try my best in the next one. Just wanted to update as soon as possible for you guys. Y'all are my driving force.

And just so you know Ntombi and Muzi will get married but that won't be the end of the story. A lot more will still go on. So strap on cause a hell of a lot will happen.

Keep voting and commenting, I love feedback especially on something I'm not really sure about.

Happy reading!!!!!

Xoxo