PART 2: chapter 6

Ntombi pov.

It's been two horrible weeks since Eliza came into the palace. The woman pisses me off, really. There's no resting and she got everyone's attention like she want, even mine. Not like she is the barren one here. I really can't help hating her. My mind says I should make peace with the fact that I'll never have children and Eliza will forever live under the same room as me but she's impossible to be around.

Eliza this, Eliza that. It's so annoying. I want to rip her womb out of her, yes my hate towards her is that strong. To say the queen is trying to bring us altogether is terribly killing my will power to avoid her at all times. As long as I can get through dinner and breakfast I think I'll survive.

As for the prince. I don't want him and neither do I want him with Eliza. A part of me want to just move on and take things as they are and another is fully protective of the Prince, sharing is not an option.

"Are you sleeping with Eliza tonight?" I asked the Prince. He seemed to be going out and I couldn't understand because it is late already.

Silence.

"Did you hear what I asked!" Louder this time. "Are you going to sleep with the mighty Eliza?" I asked again. Clear mock visible in my tone.

"Ntombi this is ridiculous." He said without looking at me.

"Muzi, you know what? Do whatever you want." I don't know why I'm giving up now. I should've done so a long time ago. Maybe the blow wouldn't be as painful.

I know he's going to sleep with Eliza and it hurt... so much. As much he says he loves me an heir is more important at the moment. How could a non-existent baby cause so much pain.
:
:
:

Muzi pov.

I'm stuck between so many things. I didn't think they would bring Eliza to be my wife. What is done is done and right now I'm under pressure to bed her. I know it's ridiculous for me to be sneaking out at night to go see Eliza but I had to or else she might complain to my mother, who by the way has pushed things too far. I can see how Ntombi is at the peak of exploding every time we are dinning together. That's something i will have to sort out.

For the first time tonight I would be sleeping with Eliza. I can't say what would happen. Initially my plan is to bed her and get her pregnant. How I left my first wife isn't sitting well with me. Ntombi is a jealous person to begin with so telling her would've have made a huge fight. A silly part of me still want to believe that she has no idea where I'm at at the moment.

"Come in." Eliza answered after I knocked on her door. Careful not to alert nearby passers.

I gingerly made my way in. She wore the sexiest cloth I've ever seen on a woman. She is attractive I had to admit. For a moment all was forgotten about Ntombi.

"My king. You've finally made it away from your clingy wife. Please come sit." I didn't like her talk but still she kept me in a trance so I made my way toward her.

She pulled me closer to her. Laying my hand on her full breasts. My breathe got stuck when her hand covered my front part. I wasn't planning on backing down,  not now at least. My goal is make this woman pregnant and tonight i shall fulfil it.
:
:
:
:

John POV.

It surprised me how well i still remember the way back home. I didn't have a problem locating my area but the challenge came to locating  the house. My family and I stood there where I'm sure my mother's house was. I was confused. I knew this was the exact place where the house had been but what stood in front of me shook me to the core.