❝ ADVENTURE ❞

ADVENTURE

───── ☾☾☾ ─────

───── ☾☾☾ ─────

▌❝ ADVENTURE SUMMARY

ELIRIEN WAS BORN in a wonderful land, where she thought she would be protected. She had both Elf blood and Human blood running through her veins. Her father, an Elf, had fallen in love with her mother, a human and together they brought Elirien into the world. As she grew she picked up on a few things that both her father and half brother were trained in. By the age of five she excelled in archer and swordsmanship.

SHORTLY AROUND HER 6th birthday her mother passed away, a sickness overcoming her mother. After her mother's passing her father banished Elirien from her home leaving her to survive on her own. After what her father had done to her, she didn't trust other's. About a few months after she had been banished from her home she came in contact with Gandalf.

AND FOR SOMETIME he took her under his wing teaching her magic. Eventually Gandalf took Elirien to an Elven kingdom where Elrond took her in and continued to raise the girl as if she were his own. Elrond helped her train to become an excellent warrior. When she had reached a certain age she once again went to train with Gandalf and later on Radagast, learning both types of magic. Though she mostly used her swords, bow, and arrows to take down any enemies she came across.

ELROND BECAME THE father she had always dreamed of, Gandalf and Radagast were the only wizards she trusted, later on she learned to trust a human named Thessalia. Elirien had learned of the Dwarves, and their mission to reclaim their homeland once again. She had informed Gandalf that she wanted nothing to do with Dwarves, or their mission. She had the ability to talk to animals, and while she wasn't sure why she could, she had a good relationship with her horse Alice and together they traveled different parts of Middle-Earth.

THAT WAS HER way of searching for an adventure that she had dreamed of, something that would change her life forever. And even though she had told Gandalf what she wanted, he answered her call. He told her to meet at a house that rested in the Shire, a mark would rest on the door. When she would find that mark she would find the meeting place. Elirien had no idea what she was getting herself into when she agreed to meet Gandalf.

SHE HAD NO idea that her adventure would be with thirteen Dwarves, a Hobbit, a Human, and a Wizard. The moment she stepped foot in that Hobbit house, her life seemed to change and upon that change it brought something that she never imagined she would seek and it was love.

 The moment she stepped foot in that Hobbit house, her life seemed to change and upon that change it brought something that she never imagined she would seek and it was love