Introduction

Randy Cunningham is the ninja and he's currently in 10th grade. Randy's best friend is Howard Weinerman. Randy is from a town called Norrisville that has been protected by a ninja for 800 years, but what the citizens of Norrisville doesn't know is that a new ninja is selected every four years. Now, Randy must protect Norrisville from the evil plans of the Sorcerer, his ally Hannibal McFist, and Hannibal's assistant Willem Viceroy. The Ninja is a mystic warrior who protects the school and the city from any danger that threatens the safety of people. The Ninja would use the NinjaNomicon to give them advice on how to defeat the human that was turned into a monster by the Sorceror.

The Sorcerer is an 800-year-old master dark arts who is determined to destroy his nemesis, the Ninja. At the beginning of the 13th century, the Sorcerer was imprisoned in a hole that is now located beneath the school. Hannibal McFist is the owner of McFist Industries and one of the Ninja's enemies. Everyone in Norrisville views him as a benevolent businessman, he has secretly made a deal to help the Sorcerer destroy the Ninja in exchange for a power of McFist's choosing. Willem Viceroy III is a scientist that works at McFist Industries and is responsible for all robots that attack the Ninja.

First Ninja was the last ninja from the Norisu Nine who became the first Norrisville Ninja and trapped the Sorcerer underground. It was the Norisu Nine, a family of ninja warriors, who swore an oath to stop the Sorcerer no matter what. They created the Ninja suit and the NinjaNomicon. They fought an epic battle, until only one ninja remained to defeat, imprison and guard the Sorcerer. When the Ninja became too old to guard his post, he found another. Norisu Nine created the NinjaNomicon.

Nomi is the NinjaNomicon and he's immortal. Nomi is able to switch between his book form and human form. Nomi is a very wise and powerful ninja. He teaches and guides the Ninjas. He had became close friends with the First Ninja. The First Ninja was searching for someone to be chosen to be the Nomicon. He started going around the world searching for someone to be the essence of the NinjaNomicon. The First Ninja met Nomi after the First Ninja went to 10 villages searching for a strong, wise ninja to be the Nomicon. Nomi's master had requested the First Ninja to train Nomi for a short while. The First Ninja saw Nomi's capabilities and asked him to very the essence of the Nomicon. Nomi accepted the First Ninja's request to be essence of the NinjaNomicon.