Small Problems

Randy's POV

It took a while to teach First Ninja how to make soup since soup would be the best thing for Nomicon to eat in his current condition since I can't talk. No being able to talk is VERY frustrating. I need to find a way to get back into my normal human form or be able to talk while in this animal form.

I hate not being able to talk. Everything is a pain to deal with when you can't talk. While in this form, I can't cook, treat wounds, or talk. All the tasks that I listed are the tasks that I currently know that I can't do. Who knows how much more I can't do? Everything about being in this form is annoying.

Nomicon's POV

I noticed that Randy seemed rather stressed. I figured that it must have been due to the fact that there was many tasks that he couldn't do in his animal form. I then thought about what Mapleshade could do to him while like this. I quickly realized that none of those scenarios could happen since Randy could fight against Mapleshade in his certain form.

After everyone ate, Randy was sitting on the couch and I sat next to him on the couch. I gently picked him and placed him on my lap. It took him awhile to settle in my lap since he must have not expected for me to place him on my lap. Once he settled in my lap, I started petting him. I just hoped that petting him would calm him down. I was tempted to get treats or toys for him to help him calm down even more.
~~~~
First Ninja called out to me and Randy. We ran over to the front door where we saw First Ninja. We looked past him and noticed Allura. Randy let out a low growl and I said, "Randy, it's okay. She's a friend." Randy let out a small, happy bark as he wagged his tail. I giggled at Randy's sudden behavior change when I told him that the lady was a friend of ours. Allura was badly hurt and was lightly swaying side to side. She suddenly collapsed and First Ninja quickly ran to Allura. He barely managed to catch her.