Training

Randy's POV

I heard my alarm go off and I slowly get out of bed. Why did I set the alarm yesterday? Its Saturday and I don't have anything scheduled to do. (Author: This is characters thoughts.)

I checked the time and it read 1:00 am. I then remember that I have to clean the house again today. I always clean the house on Saturdays unless there was a party, then I was clean the house the day after the party. I start cleaning the kitchen and then the living room. Once I finished both rooms, I make my breakfast and then eat. I go through my normal Saturday routine like usual. Once I finished cleaning the whole house, I felt exhausted. I checked the time and it was 8:00 am. Ahead of schedule as usual.

I then looked in the mirror since I had cleaned the bedroom bathroom last. I noticed that my eye color is black and not purple. I watched as my eyes turned from black to gray to purple. I was used to the eye color change, so I wasn't bothered by it. It was currently summer break and I had been the Ninja for almost a whole year already. Tomorrow will be the day where I first became the Ninja a year ago.

I went to my room and simply laid in my bed. I was staring at the bottom of the top bunk. Then, I remembered about my weird dream that I have been having more often since I became the Ninja. I had been having this weird dream through the perspective of someone called the Ninja Prince since I was 4. The dream seemed to take place sometime after the First Ninja had imprisoned the Sorcerer. The First Ninja had met someone named Nomi and Nomi had gotten injured by a strange creature called a Shadow Monster. The Ninja Prince had saved Nomi from the Shadow Monster, healed him, and told Nomi and First Ninja to go to someone called the Commander of the Royal Guard to head over to the kingdom to see someone called the Healer to find out why his right eye color was midnight black instead of brown like his eye is supposed to be.

Maybe I should tell Nomicon about my strange, repeating dream. Maybe he knows something about what the dream could mean. I don't know if I should tell anyone. What if I ask Nomicon about the dream as a heretical scenario or question. Yeah, Ill do just that.

I decided that I shouldn't tell him just yet. I just don't really want to deal with the whole situation that would happen if I tell him about it now. I went to the TV and started playing games like usual. After 2 hours, I went into the deep forest just outside my house. I had to go start training with Nomicon.

I looked around for the Nomicon. I spotted him mediating in an opening in the forest and I walked up to Nomicon. Nomicon said, Greetings, Ninja. Is there something wrong? I said, There isn't anything wrong, Nomicon. Why do you ask? Nomicon said, I was just wondering since you're here for training early and not late like usual.

I just sat down next to Nomicon and said, I didn't have anything to do so I just figured that I should check on you and maybe start training a bit early. Nomicon said, That is quite strange behavior for you, Ninja. I rolled my eyes and said, Lets just start training already.