New Form

First Ninja’s POV

I was worried that Norisu was dead, but something strange started happening. The evil warrior was too distracted intimidating the villagers to even notice what was happening to Nomi Norisu. His body started changing and strange markings appeared on the ground around and below him. I was staring at Norisu in shock when the evil warrior whose name was apparently Mapleshade noticed me staring at Norisu. He said, “What’s wrong, First Ninja? Can’t handle the fact that Nomi Norisu is dead?!”

Suddenly, a large explosion had occurred right next to Mapleshade. The large explosion was an energy burst from Nomi Norisu. Nomi Norisu was almost completely unrecognizable. He had red hair with a white fade and a midnight black stripe on his bang. He had mystical black wings with red tips. He had a black tail with red at the tip. His scarf’s color changed so it is inverted. His sword’s blade increased in size. His left eye was midnight black and his right eye was red. He also had a strange marking on his face. The marking was a black crescent moon and 2 red stars.

 The marking was a black crescent moon and 2 red stars

Nomi stood up and let out a low growl. The next thing I knew, Norisu was right in front of me. His eyes appeared animal like and quickly became worried that Nomi Norisu wasn’t in control of himself.

He then got closer to me and started sniffing me. His tail quickly started wagging like crazy. Norisu then booped my cheek with his nose. I giggled slightly at his silliness and his playfulness.

Mapleshade then tried to attack Norisu, but Norisu quickly turned towards Mapleshade and managed to defeat Mapleshade with one large blast

Mapleshade started running away and yelled, “This is not the end, Nomi Norisu!! I WILL GET MY REVENGE!!” Norisu didn’t even pay any attention to Mapleshade. He was just focused on messing around with me.

Norisu was acting very playful towards everyone once he finally noticed after 4 minutes that Mapleshade had fled. The village elder was clearly worried that Norisu would be stuck in his current state of mind. Luckily, the next day, Norisu was back to how he normally looked like. Norisu no longer had the animal features and his behavior had changed to be back to normal.

 Norisu no longer had the animal features and his behavior had changed to be back to normal