Flashback

First Ninja’s POV

I was furious and it was very clear to everyone in the room. I’m surprised the he didn’t try to exchange me for Nomicon or even take the Ninja Prince. What did he want Nomicon for? What the HELL is he planning? My mind was racing, and I couldn’t stop thinking about Nomicon. If he hurts Nomicon anymore than he already did, he is DEAD.

I heard a young female voice say, “First Ninja?” I look over to where I heard my name get called from. I had just noticed that I was pacing, and I had continued to pace as I was looking at Sierra. She had a worried expression on her face. She asked, “Who was that man and why did he take Nomicon, First Ninja?” I tried to calm myself to answer the question without frightening Sierra. I had stopped pacing and said, “It is a very long story, little one.”

*Flashback*

First Ninja’s POV

I watched as Nomi Norisu played with the little children of the village

I watched as Nomi Norisu played with the little children of the village. I had came to the village, looking for someone worthy of becoming the spirit of the NinjaNomicon. Nomi Norisu had easily gained my attention. Nomi Norisu was a strong warrior and his appearance didn’t look much different from other warriors in the village. Nomi had a slightly light black hair and he has brown eyes.

There was something about him that was different from everyone else

There was something about him that was different from everyone else. Ever since I had first seen him, I had visions of him fighting against monsters and dangerous beasts. At first, I wasn’t sure if they were dreams or visions.

One day, something felt off. Everyone had been strangely uneasy. I went to the village elder to find out what’s going on. When I reached his resting quarters and entered, I said, “Greetings, Wise One. May I ask, why is everyone in the village uneasy?” The elder said, “Not everyone is uneasy. Nomi Norisu is the only one, other than yourself, who isn’t uneasy, First Ninja. Not only that, but Mr. Norisu is preparing for battle as we speak, First Ninja.”

I said, “Battle? What battle do you speak of, Wise One?” The elder said, “This day, every year, a powerful warrior comes and would force the people to give them what they want. They would kill whomever would defy them.” A loud crash was heard from outside. I quickly ran outside, and I saw Nomi Norisu go through a window to get to where the crash was heard from.