A Worried Nomicon

Nomicon's POV

When I was carrying Randy back to his house, he said, "Nomicon." I said, "What is it, Randy?" Randy closed his eyes and went limp. I said, "Randy? RANDY!! RANDY, WAKE UP!!" First Ninja said, "What's wrong, Nomicon?" I said, "I think Randy had just pasted out from all the blood lost, First Ninja!" First Ninja yelled, "Nomicon, take Randy to the hospital! I'll go to Randys house and let Randys siblings know what happened and that Randy has been brought to the hospital!" I said, "Okay, First Ninja."

We went our separate ways. I headed to a nearby hospital and First Ninja went to Randy's house (I told him where to go). I have arrived at the hospital. The lady at the front counter had immediately called a doctor and nurses down to the front counter. The doctor and nurses quickly took Randy. I answered any and all questions of the lady from the front desk.

Afterwards, I went to where the nurses and doctor took Randy. I waited outside the room, waiting for Randy's surgery to be over. After 5 minutes, Randy's siblings and First Ninja showed up.

Once Randy's surgery was done, the nurse noticed how worried we were about Randy and let us go see him. The nurse was very kind and sweet. I woke up and I was laying my head on someones leg as I sat in a chair. I quickly realized that I was resting my head on Randy's leg.

It was the next day and I was surprised that the nurse let me sleep beside Randy. I looked around the room. I saw Randy's siblings laying down all around First Ninja except for the youngest of Randy's siblings. The youngest sibling was laying down on First Ninja and cuddled him like a plushie.

I noticed that First Ninja was laying awake on the little couch in the room. I could tell that he didn't want to move since Randy's youngest sister was laying on top of him. I chuckled a little and First Ninja looked at me slightly annoyed. I then looked at Randy and started to get worried again. I was worried that he would never wake up and just the thought of it started to make me tear up.

First Ninja noticed that I was starting to cry and whispered loud enough for me to hear but not loud enough to wake up the others, "Nomi Norisu." I looked at him shocked since I knew that he rarely called me by my real name unless it was VERY important.

He then said, "Randy will be fine, Nomi. You simply must have faith that he will wake up." I nodded slowly and looked at Randy. I went ahead and kissed Randy on the forehead.

Someone said, "Well are you so sweet, Nomi?"

First Ninja and I quickly turned to look where we were heard the female voice. I looked at First Ninja to see if he knew the lady, but he didn't seem to know her. He said, "Who are you?" The lady said, "I am Aura and I'm one of the Ninja Prince's alternate personas." First Ninja and I were shocked, and we looked at each other with a very confused look.

Aura giggled at how confused we are. She then said, "I know what is going on with Randy and what you two could go to help him." I immediately responded with, "How?!" I then quickly covered my mouth and looked at Randy's sibling who luckily didn't wake up. I sighed in relief and Aura giggled again.

She said, "Randy is trapped in his subconscious and the way you two could help him get out is by getting a rare flower. The flower is called Middlemist red. The flower is mostly red with a light purple fade at its tips. The flower has special powers and would help Randy get his forgotten memories back. The only way Randy could be freed from his subconscious is by remembering who is truly is. Once this happens, Randy would be freed from his subconscious."

First Ninja and I nodded, then Aura disappeared. First Ninja said, "The top priority will be finding that flower. Got it, Nomi?" I said, "Understood, First Ninja."