Ninja Prince

Randy's POV

I was being carried by Nomicon bridal style. A few people that I knew saw me being carried by Nomicon, but I didnt care. I was just glad that Nomicon had found me. Nomicon had noticed that I was badly hurt and so did First Ninja. Nomicon was clearly mad and he looked like he wanted to kill someone, but who could blame him? Someone, he doesn't know, just kidnapped me and badly injured me. He had already seem to be the rather protective, maybe even overprotective, type of person.

My vision started to get really blurry and I got lightheaded. I said, "Nomicon." Nomicon looked at me and said, "What is it, Randy?" Everything suddenly turned dark and I could faintly hear Nomicon and First Ninja speaking. Nomicon said, "Randy? RANDY!! RANDY, WAKE UP!!" First Ninja said, "What's wrong, Nomicon?" Nomicon said, "--Randy- pasted--"

I couldnt clearly hear what Nomicon said. After a while, it was very quiet. I couldnt tell whether Nomicon and First Ninja were saying anything or if they were quiet. I'm scared that I might be dead.

It looked like I was in a dark room. The room appeared to be endless. I looked around the room and I got scared of what I saw behind me. I saw someone who kind of looked like me, but different. He was wearing clothing like Nomicon. His hair color was black with a bright red fade and bright purple stripe. He had a bang that was currently pinned up by a purple pin and his hair was in a ponytail. He had strange markings on his face and arms. He had a crown with purple and red crystals on his head. He certainly looked like a very important person.

He was in an X position with weird black stuff on his arms, legs, and even his torso. The black stuff came from the ceiling and floor of the weird room. I then faintly heard Nomicon's voice calling me. When I started to head towards where I heard his voice, the guy that looks like me (and sounds sort of like me) said, "Dont follow the voice."

I stopped and asked, "Why not?" He said, "If you follow the voice, you will get lost and will be forever trapped here." I got scared and then ran towards him. Maybe if I stay by him, I wouldnt be trapped here forever. He said, "That is exactly the case. Just to let you know, I am capable of reading minds. Just like your companion, Nomicon."

I was kind of shocked and then I said, "If you dont mind me asking, what is this place and who are you?" He said, "This place your subconscious. It is where all of your forgotten memories would lie and I. . ." I was surprised and then I tilted my head in confusion when the guy stop speaking.

"I am the Ninja Prince," he said. I was shocked and amazed at the same time. So, he is was what I looked like when I was the Ninja Prince. His clothes looked so bruce! I wonder where mine are at. I was still attempted to go to where I heard Nomicon's voice.

Ninja Prince said, "I know how attempting it is to follow the voice a companion when the road to life is dark and hard to follow, but you must remember that if you follow the voice while here, you will get lost and will never see your companions ever again.

I was speechless. Who knew (other than Nomicon and First Ninja) that I would be wise with words or be the one to say riddles. I knew that Nomicon and First Ninja are very wise. Nomicon does say many riddles to me (mostly when we are training or hes teaching me a lesson). I nodded and then he said, "I know how to get you out of here, but you must listen very carefully. The only way you could escape your subconscious would result in a dire change."