Strange Rescue

Randy's POV

After First Ninja told the story about Nomicon and the guy named Mapleshade, I got worried and scared about what Mapleshade could be doing to NomiconNomicon could be getting tortured or gotten killed. Sierra asked, "Big Brother, why are you crying?" I looked at Sierra and only then did I notice that my vision was rather blurry. I felt the tears running down my cheeks. I just quietly said, "I'm worried about Nomicon... Who knows what Mapleshade could be doing to Nomicon..." I was barely about to said anything without my voice sounding worried and shaky.

First Ninja said, "There is something that I could give to your siblings that they could use to help without the risk of them getting hurt, Ninja. Once I give them the items that they could use, we could go on patrol to try and find Nomicon." I nodded and my siblings went with First Ninja when he motioned them to follow him. I went to my room and hopped onto my bed. I just curled up on my bed and started crying.

An hour had pasted, and First Ninja slowly walked into my room. He said, "The others have gotten their suits and weapons. Let's go look for NomiconNinja." I nodded and got up to get my mask. Once I got my mask, I got out the door and headed outside with First Ninja.

~~~~~~

We were looking for Nomicon for hours. After a while, I went to my favorite place to hide and just waited. I was afraid of what could have happened to Nomicon. Suddenly, I had a strange feeling about a random place. I remembered that First Ninja said that if I have strange feeling about something that I should follow it.

I started going towards where I felt a strange feeling about. I quickly found the location and went quietly went inside the abandon house. I quietly walked around the house and made sure that I wouldn't be spotted by anyone walking around the house. I was hidden in the shadows and then I spotted him. Mapleshade came out a room and had dried blood on him. I let out a low growl and he jumped.

He said, "Is there another damn wolf outside the house?!" He quickly headed to the front. I quietly walked in the room that Mapleshade had walked out. I let out a quiet gasp as I saw a bloodily Nomicon. Nomicon appeared badly hurt and was about to pass out. He was tied down to a chair. His wrists and ankles were still bleeding. I quickly ran over to him. I didn't care if Mapleshade spotted me now. I just had to get to Nomicon.

Nomicon looked slightly up and appeared slightly annoyed. His annoyed expression quickly changed to a surprised one. Nomicon weakly whispered, "N-Ninja P-Prince? How d-id you find me?" I quickly ran to his side and whispered, "It's a little complicated, Nomicon. Don't speak. I'll get you out of here."

I untied Nomicon and he suddenly gasped when he looked behind me. Nomicon quickly whispered, "N-Ninja P-Prince, b-behind you." I heard a menacing laugh from behind me. I quickly turned around in a fighting stance. Mapleshade said, "You really thought that you could trick me for long, Ninja?"

I looked at him like he was stupid (because he is). I then said, "I didn't trick you. I let out a low growl and YOU assumed that the growl came from a wolf outside." He growled at me and said, "Well, I'll just kill you front of Nomicon. Once I do that, I'll get First Ninja to come here just to see Nomicon be killed by me." I growled and yelled, "THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!"

He tackled me and Nomicon was knocked out of the way. I felt strange power flow through me. I kicked Mapleshade off of me. The more anger I felt, the stranger I felt. I suddenly felt my body changing. I went on all fours and I transformed into a strange beast of sorts. I could only assumed that this was the case. I suddenly felt strange and it felt like someone else was taking control. I blacked out and heard an unknown voice echoing in my head.

Nomicon's POV

I was shock when I had seen Ninja Prince turned into a strange four-legged beast. He had a long, fluffy tail and large foxlike ears. His fur was black with light purple fur on his paws and red fur on the tip of his ears and tail. He had was appeared to be large wings with red and light purple at the tips. He looked rather majestic and it was hard to stop looking at him. He let out a low growl. Ninja Prince lifted his head and turned to look at me.

 Ninja Prince lifted his head and turned to look at me

Character drawn by: CartoonLoverGirl01

I was shocked to see that his eyes appeared to be animal like. His left eye was light purple, and his right eye was red. He slowly walked towards me and I was so lost in his eyes that I didn't notice him getting closer. I did sense that someone else was in control. Ninja was right in front of me. He leaned his head closer to me and started sniffing me. He then suddenly whimpered which got my attention. He seemed to be worried. I figured that he was worried since I am injured, and I can't really move much without groaning in pain. I suddenly remembered that Mapleshade was here.

I looked over to where Mapleshade was standing at. Mapleshade appeared to be in shock and speechless. I let out a low growl at him and Ninja immediately turned around to look at Mapleshade. Ninja growled at Mapleshade and suddenly charged at him. Everything started to become extremely blurry. Suddenly, my vision became black and I assumed that I black out. I was worried since I didn't know if Ninja Prince was okay or not.

After what felt like 2 minutes, I saw light. I was worried that it meant that I died, but that worry quickly dispersed when I saw what appeared to be a blurry, worried Ninja Prince. I faintly hear whimpering and I was worried that Ninja Prince was injured. A different blurry figure appeared into my view. At first, I didn't recognize the figure. After a very short while, I recognized the figure. The figure was First Ninja and he appeared to be very worried. I soon blacked out again and I didn't know if I would wake up this time.