𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

"Hey Rachel, wake up..." Emily whispered, poking Rachel's side. Rachel groaned and whined, giving hope to Emily that she has woken up, but unfortunately, she grew silent and fell back asleep. "Rachel! Wake up!" Emily said, louder this time. "Why?" Rachel whined, dragging the word. "We're going out for breakfast, remember?" reminded Emily. "Fine, I'll go get ready first" Rachel said. Emily gave a triumphant smile before leaving Rachel's room for her to get ready.

* * *

Rachel was in the middle of tying her shoes when she heard the doorbell ring. It was then followed by a faint 'I'll go get it!' yell from Emily.

She quickly finished tying her shoes and went ahead and down the stairs. She jogged down the staircase only to stop at the end to see two figures, back facing towards her, standing on their living room. "Good Morning!" she chirped. Emily's head popped out of the kitchen doorway and smiled. Two heads quickly snapped towards Rachel, only for her to realize it was just the twins. "What are you two doing here so early?" she asked, walking towards the living room. "We just wanted to bring you guys out for breakfast, but it seems like the two of you were already ahead of us" Max answered, scratching the back of his neck. Rachel chuckled and said "It's alright, Emily, looks like we're gonna have some company".

* * *

The four friends walked in going to the local breakfast bar. Voluntarily, Harvey opened the door for them and in an instant, the pleasant smell of maple syrup and waffles greeted Rachel's nose. They sat in one of the booths beside the window and began going through the menu.

A blonde haired boy, who looked about their age, walked up to their table bringing a small notebook and pen. "Good morning! What can I get you guys?" he asked. They all said their orders and the waiter, doing his job, scribbled it down.

The waiter excused himself and left the table, leaving them alone once again. "He's cute" Emily exhaled. Rachel, who was having a conversation with the boys, snapped her head towards Emily. "Really Em? Here in Britain too?" Rachel asked. Emily just shrugged and Rachel laughed. Max and Harvey, who were listening to their conversation, looked at each other and chuckled. "So, are you guys still on with the carnival later?" Max asked. "Yep" Rachel replied, popping the 'P'. "Hey Em, just to inform you, Dobby, one of our friends, is coming to join us" Rachel said. "That's cool, atleast I get to meet someone else other than these two" Emily smirked, pointing the twins. "Was that supposed to offend us or something?" Harvey chuckled. "Depends on how you take it" she shrugged.

The waiter came back to their table, this time bringing their food. They accepted it with a smile and began eating. Rachel took a bite from her pancakes and closed her eyes in pleasure. "Oh how I missed this place" she mumbled.

Max lifted his head and looked at Rachel. He smiled in awe, seeing that she's still the same girl he knew since they were little. Lucky him, Rachel missed this small gesture and he continued eating.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyooo!!
don't worry, i'm also asking myself if Max likes Rachel again. lol.
i hope you all are enjoying the stories so far!

love lots!