𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

"So, what you were trying to say yesterday is this-dress-will-be-worn-tomorrow-so-go-ahead-and-buy-it, wasn't it?" asked Emily, looking at Rachel through her vanity mirror, who was busy doing her hair. "Basically, yeah" Rachel simply answered.

"C'mon Rachel! Just tell me where we're going" whined Emily, following her friend down the stairs.

"Told you, it's a surprise."

*     *     *

"What or who exactly are we waiting for here?" asked Emily impatiently. Suddenly, balloons fell from the room and at that moment, Rachel ran as fast as she could out of the room. "Rachel, where are—"

"Sorry I'm late"

*     *     *

"What do you think will happen after this?" asked Harvey, sitting down next to Rachel. "Well—" she started, crossing her arms. "—Let's just hope that the time we sacrificed for this to happen and the money used is worth it. And oh, we'll have a cute happy couple" she ended, with a chuckle. "To be honest, I haven't seen anyone with the same energy as Dobby, until Emily came" joined Max, standing in front of the bench Rachel and Harvey were sitting on. "Wanna go to that playground over there?" Max asked, pointing to a nearby park playground. "Raise you three there!" she exclaimed, sprinting towards the area.

"Oh! You're so on!" Max followed.

The whole afternoon was filled with laughter and chaos. The adults in the park were even looking at them weirdly, but the three of them had too much fun to even notice. "God, I missed this" Rachel breathed out, laying down on the grass. "I mean, who wouldn't" added Max, sitting down beside her. "We should've bought Tilly and Leo with us," Harvey thought, slumping down beside Rachel. "Nice idea, we should do that next time" agreed Rachel.

ding ding

"Whose phone was that?" Rachel asked, sitting up. "Mine...that was mine" exhaled Max, grabbing his phone from his pocket. "Hey, mum just texted me, said she made snacks for everyone, and it looks like, you're invited" he smiled, looking at Rachel. "Guess your mum loves me that much" she smiled back. "C'mon lovebirds, I'm starving" Harvey spoke, now standing up.

Rachel chuckled, trying to hide the fact that her cheeks were heating up. Max stood up from his spot and offered a hand. Rachel gently grabbed it and pushed herself up, having help from Max. Retracting her hand from his, she smiled and said thanked him. "No problem."

Harvey watched as his brother and best-friend interact. He smiled to himself, ready to confront Max about his feelings again.

________________________________________________________________________________

hello everybodyyyyy

so this came out a little bit late and that is because of how many stuff i had to do this week and the fact that i had writer's block.

i hope you guys like it though

love lots <3