𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

A screaming Emily ran down the staircase, making Rachel look up from the cereal box she was reading. She chuckled at how her friend was acting and smiled. "Good morning to you, too" she cheered. "Now, calm down and tell me what happened" she continued, resting her cheek on the palm of her hand. "So, let's start with the part where you left me alone in a dark room and all of a sudden, Dobby is in my front holding this bouquet, and they're my favourite flowers. Then—" she began to rant, Rachel listening closely, smiling at how happy her friend has gotten.

"And, lastly, at sunset, he asked me to be his girlfriend!" Emily exclaimed out, making Rachel jump and laugh. "HE ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!" she yelled out once again, now shaking Rachel by her shoulder. "Alright, calm down. I assume you said yes?" Rachel asked. "Of course I said yes! I swear Rach, it was one of the best days of my life!" Emily said, leaning down on the chair. "I'm glad it went well" Rachel whispered.

* * *

"Hey, big brother" Harvey smiled, sitting down beside Max. "What's with that smile of yours?" Max asked in return. "Oh, nothing, I just wanted to ask you a question" Harvey answered, his grin still present. "Well, go for it," Max said.

"Do you like her?"

"Like who?"

"Oh, you know, her"

"Who's her?"

"Rachel, do you like Rachel?" a third voice interrupted them. Both boys looked up to see their mother, Sara, leaning against the doorway. "Wai—what—mum?! why would you ask that?" Harvey asked. Sara raised her eyebrows teasingly and nodded her head before leaving the room. "What was that about?" Max spoke, looking at Harvey. "I don't know" Harvey smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

* * *

"Hey, why isn't Rachel with us?" asked Harvey, who was looking around the room for any sight of the girl who may have been around. "Oh, I forgot to tell you guys, she went out with Chris. They had to run a few errands" Emily answered. "Chris and Rachel seem pretty close, Emily, I would like to ask, is there something going on between the two?" asked Harvey, sending Max a teasing smile. Max rolled his eyes at the question and continued ongoing through his phone. "No. Well, that's what I think. Rachel just looks at Chris in a big brother sort of way, he was the one who welcomes Rachel to our school and introduced me to that girl I now call my best friend" Emily smiled, remembering just how their friendship started. "Why?" she added. "Oh, I don't know. Probably because I know someone that..." Harvey trailed off, turning his head to look at Max.

Emily eyes went back and forth between the two and being the girl she is, quickly matched the pieces together. "Oh—wait—no!" she exclaimed, jumping up from her seat beside Dobby. "What?" Max questioned, looking up from his phone. Before Max could ask anybody what was going on, Emily was already busy squealing in excitement.

Harvey, Emily and Dobby all sat in one chair huddled together, muttering to each other.

"How long were they dating before Rachel left?"

"A good two years or so"

"But here's the thing, why did Max start ignoring her in the first place?

"The answer to that is still a mystery, he won't tell us why"

"But anyway, do you think they still have feelings for each other? or at least to resurface?

"You know, I could still hear you three from here," Max announced. The three of them looked up and gave Max a small but teasing smile. "And before you ask the question, no, I don't like Rachel and no, I won't tell you why" he finished, standing up from his seat and going up to what they assume, his room.

"So, what are we gonna do about that?" Dobby started. "Well, for now, we don't know. But I do have something in mind for us to do this weekend" Emily announced.

________________________________________________________________________________

first of all, sorry for being gone for soooooo long. the thing is, i didn't know what to write and i just started school again. but anyways, i'm already starting up the other chapter so let's just hope i'll post it earlier than normal for amount of time i didn't update. and not to mention this isn't my best one.

i hope you guys like it though :)

love lots <3