𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭

True to Max's words, the train did not arrive for another 20 minutes. The air became colder and people around them were starting to lose their patience, the group could tell. Max quickly realised that Rachel was genuinely tired for she did not wake the whole time they waited for the train. When she did wake up though, she jolted up from her slumber because of the loud cheers people made. The only thing keeping her stable was Max's arm holding her tightly by her shoulder. "Rachel? You alright?" Emily asked, her eyebrows furrowed. "Yeah—yeah, I'm alright" she breathed out. Emily smiled, standing up straighter and grabbing the bags she previously held from the floor.

Once the train came into a stop, the group entered the train and looked for a place to sit. A few stops later, they finally arrived at their station and went back to their houses. "Thanks for the help today guys, it was appreciated" Rachel spoke, turning on the lights to their living room. "Very appreciated, don't know how we could carry all these" Emily added. "We could've if you didn't decide to redecorate your whole room" Rachel teased.

"Hey! The items were on sale" 

"Eh, I'll give you that"

"Do you guys need any more help?" asked Max, placing down the bags he was carrying. "Nothing more, thank you, again" Rachel spoke.

"So, we'll see you guys tomorrow, have a good night rest" Harvey smiled, wrapping an arm around Max's shoulder and dragging him out the house. Dobby quickly followed, but not before giving Emily a quick peck on the head.

"What was tha--"

"When's the date?" Emily interrupted. "What... do... you... mean?" Rachel asked, eyebrows furrowed. "Oh, don't give me that answer, that little 'lay your head on my shoulder' thing a while ago? Don't tell me that was nothing" Emily explained, playfully rolling her eyes. "It was nothing, he was just... being nice" Rachel explained, voice trailing off at the end. "See—" Emily excitedly exclaimed, arms flying up and going through different directions. "—Rachel, I know you too well enough and I can tell that was nothing to you" Emily grinned, looking at her friend in excitement.

*     *     *

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Harvey exclaimed enthusiastically, making Max jump and Dobby snicker. "What are you talking about now?" Max asked. "Seriously though, you two are always very oblivious" Dobby spoke. "Wait, two?" Max looked at Dobby.

"You and Rachel—duh!" Harvey clarified in a sassy tone, making Max wonder if he was actually talking to his brother. "Tha—"

"Okay! We're not accepting the answer 'that was nothing' anymore. You two are meant for each other, just get together again!" Dobby whined, like a little kid who didn't get his candy. "And we know it's gonna be hard, so let us help—" Harvey stated, wrapping his arm around Dobby's shoulder, emphasising who he meant by 'us'. "—and also, we think Emily can also help us" he finished, smiling at his brother who was slowly turning bright red from their teasing.

Max sighed. He knew he lost now. No matter how much he keeps denying, his friends will still bug him about it. So he thought for a second, making a final decision whether it was the right thing to do.

"So, will you guys really help me?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this was a bit short but i hope you guys like it!!
let me know what you think :))

i hope you guys are doing well, see you next chapter

love lots <3