𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Max looked out the window, just in time to see an unfamiliar car pull over across from them. "Hey, what are you looking at?" Harvey asked, joining his sibling. "Who's car is that?" he added. "I have no idea..." Max answered. "Eh, probably just some Uber or something," said Harvey.

The door opened and revealed a young guy who looked right about their age. "I don't think an Uber driver can be that young," Max said. Harvey looked back at his brother and joined him again. He came back just in time to see Rachel come out of the car.

Rachel helped Christopher take off her bike and brought it to her garage with Christopher trailing behind her.

They continued staring out the window, watching the two old friends interact. Right, when Rachel closed the garage door did they stop and look at each other. "Who do you he is?" asked Max. "Probably just an old friend, they seem pretty close" Harvey shrugged, going back to what he was previously doing. Max looked out the window once more before turning back. "Friends..." he mumbled and sighed.

*     *     *

Rachel closed the door behind her, welcoming Christopher into her house. "Where's Em at?" questioned Christopher, looking around. "She's probably asleep upstairs, cuddled with her giant teddy bear" Rachel answered. "Giant teddy bear?" Christopher said, giggling. "Yeah, GIANT teddy bear, one of my old close friends one it for her last night" Rachel explained. Christopher smirked at what Rachel said. "Does our little Emily have a crush?" Christopher stated. "That's what I was saying to her earlier!" she exclaimed. "Hey Rachel who are you t—CHRISTOPHER!" Emily yelled from behind. Christopher looked behind her and almost crashed on to the pantry when Emily ran towards her. "When did you arrive here, you dork?" Emily asked, pulling away from the hug. "And you Rachel, why didn't you tell me he was coming over?" she added with furrowed brows and her hands on her hips. "It was unexpected. He just scared the hell out of me at the mall and here we are now" answered Rachel. Emily looked at Christopher once again before squealing, making Rachel and Christopher's eyes wide, and grabbing him by his hands and dragging him to the living room.

*     *     *

"Mum said it would be better if—ring" Christopher's phone cut him off. "Who is it?" Rachel asked. "It's mum, I should answer it" chuckled Chris.

A few moments later, he came back with a slight frown. "Hey, what's that frown all about?" asked Emily. "Mum said I have to go back, said it was getting late" he explained. "That's alright, maybe we can see each other again tomorrow, it's not like it's the end of the world," Rachel said with a laugh. Christopher smiled and bid the two girls goodbye before heading out the door and going home. 

*     *     * 

The next day, Christopher visited the girls again, just like what Rachel said. They were in the middle of a conversation when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it," Rachel said, standing up.

She reached for the silver handle and swung the door open. "Hello" she greeted with a smile to the three boys standing on her doorway. "Mind if we come in? We got bored and was wondering if you guys had any plans" Max spoke, scratching the back of his neck. "Not at all, come in," said Rachel.    

"Hey, Rachel, who's- Oh, hello," Christopher said. 

"I'm Christopher, nice to meet you all," said Christopher with a smile. 

"Name's Max" 

________________________________________________________________________________

chapter sevennnnnnn!!! 

i hope you all like it! 

i don't really have anything to say besides don't forget to comment your guys' suggestions for this story. 

love lots! <3