Clay

Thank you for over 100 reads! It means a lot. I didn't even think I would get 20 to be honest. Anyway, thank you, hope you enjoy. 

Clay woke up that morning super hungry, which was normal, and saw that his siblings Pheasant, Marsh, Reed, Crane and Umber were already awake. His aunt, Asha, was making breakfast with Reed. His mother, Cattail, was already at work, Clay guessed. Clay liked his aunt. She liked Clay and his siblings, and she cooked great food. 

She had just finished Clays breakfast of 20 pancakes, and Clay scarfed all of them down quickly, then raced out the door to get to his bus stop on time. 

When he got to school, he found a huge crowd outside the doors, and police cars lined the school parking lot. He went to find Peril and his friends. He found them standing together in the front of the crowd, and shoved his way through. 

He was confused when he saw some of the students crying, and others with confused looks on their faces, and bewildered looks on all faces. Clays friends were crouched down around a person that Clay immediately recognized as Sunny. She was sobbing, and Clay bent down, put one hand on Sunny's back, then turned to Tsunami.

"What happened?" He asked.