Clay

Clay was excited for Christmas. He love the food people made, and enjoyed giving and getting presents. But mainly the food. He had spent his allowance money on presents for his friends, and was excited to give them their presents. 

Peril and Clay we're enjoying being together, and Peril fit right in with Clays family, and Clay was happy about that. 

All of Clays siblings loved Peril, too, especially Umber. 

One night, about a week before Christmas, Umber walked up to Clay and Peril when they walked in the door after school. 

"Hey, Umber." Clay said, tousling his little brothers hair. "What's up?"

Umber  looked at Clay, embarrassed. "I made you and Pewil Cwismas cards." He said, handing them a card, folded sloppily and on the front was a picture of two people, one male with brown hair, who Clay assumed was himself, and a red-haired, tall female standing next to him, who he assumed was Peril.

Peril knelt down in front of Umber. "Thank you!" She exclaimed. "You're so sweet!"

"Your welcome." Umber replied shyly.

A/N: I really love Umber, and wanted to include him, but not have him as a major character, so here he is. I also really feel like Umber and Peril would get along really well. Sorry it was short!