Tsunami

Tsunami saw Sunny start to run, and started to chase after her, but was blocked by Glory. 

"What?" She snapped.

Glory met her gaze calmly. "Let her go. I know where she's going. Give her some time."

Tsunami reluctantly stepped back. "I just don't know what to do. Sunny's never been like this. How-why..." Tsunami sighed.

"I've got an idea." Glory said. "Come with me."

Tsunami looked back at Clay, who was walking toward them.

"Clay!" She called. "We're doing something for Sunny. Stay here!"

"Okay!" Clay called back.

Glory ran to her car, and hopped in, Tsunami following. Glory backed out of the parking lot, then raced off to who knows where.

————————

When Glory stopped, Tsunami glanced at the building in front of them. It was an animal shelter.

Confused, Tsunami looked at Glory. "What are we doing here?" 

"Getting Sunny a dog." She replied casually. 

"WHAT!" Tsunami yelled.

Glory shrugged. "She's always wanted one. She only has Thorn right now, and I feel like now is a better time than before."

Tsunami claimed slightly. "Okay." 

They looked through lots of dogs, and eventually came to a conclusion on a hyper Golden Retriever puppy, named Holler. 

Tsunami put the puppy on a leash, and they walked across the street, Tsunami following Glory, towards the Outclaw Cafe, where Tsunami could see the faint outline of a person, who she assumed was Sunny.

"How did you know she would be here?" Tsunami asked, walking towards the door.

"I just did." Glory replied vaguely.