Glory

485 fricking reads. 

I don't even know what to say, to be honest, so here's the story.

Glory was starting to worry. She was supposed to pick Deathbringer up form his house to go to Sunny's for their Thanksgiving party, but he was nowhere to be found. He wasn't at his house, Quickstrike hadn't seen him all day, and he wasn't responding to any of the texts Glory was sending him.

Glory had just arrived at Sunny's house, and frantically knocked on the door.

When Sunny answered it, she immediately say her friends concern. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Is Deathbringer here?" Glory said.

Sunny looked confused. "No." She said slowly. "Why?"

Glory felt her heart drop. "Crap." She stated. "He's not at his house, and he's not responding to texts. His mom hasn't seen him all day, and I'm kinda freaking out."

"Come in." Sunny said, gesturing for Glory to come inside the house. "Let's talk to my mom, and see what she can do."

Glory nodded, hoping that he was just playing  a prank on Glory, and would hop out any second and laugh about it. Sadly, nothing was ever that easy.

"Mom!" Sunny yelled.

"What?" Thorn yelled back from the kitchen.

"We need your help!" 

"Is anyone dead, or dying?" Thorn responded.

Sunny gave Glory an odd look. "Kind of?" She replied.

Thorn sighed and walked toward them. "What?" She asked, sighing.

"Deathbringer's missing." Glory said. Sunny nodded beside her.

"Is he at his house?" Thorn asked, her eyebrows furrowing.

Glory shook her head. "No."

"Have you texted him?" Thorn asked.

Glory nodded " He didn't reply. His mom hasn't seen him since last night either."

Suddenly Tsunami came rushing in. "Sunny!" She yelled.

"What?" Sunny asked back.

"Riptides missing. Is he here?" Tsunami asked.

Glory felt her stomach twist in a knot. It wasn't a prank, after all. She closed her eyes tightly, then quickly reopened them.

"Are you one hundred percent sure he's missing?" Glory interjected.

Tsunami nodded. "I checked his house, texted him, went to our favorite park, and asked his dad if he's seen him, and he hasn't. Not since last night anyway."

"Frog-faced blobs of camel spit!" Thorn yelled.

Glory sat down, rubbing her head. "This is not good." She muttered. She looked up at Tsunami. "Deathbringer's missing, too."

Tsunami's eyes widened. "Crap."

Clay, Peril, Starflight, Fatespeaker, Meerkat, and Smolder suddenly walked in. 

"What's wrong?" Clay asked.