Clay

Clay was still at the school. Glory and Tsunami had just left, and Sunny was who knows where.

The police were investigating the crime, and had a few suspects, but hadn't confirmed anything, at least, not to the students.

Clay was also starting to worry. Why would anyone do this? He looked at Peril beside him, who was also deep in thought.

"Peril," Clay asked suddenly, not completely aware of what he was doing.

Peril jumped, Clay had apparently taken her off guard.

"Y-Yes, Clay?" She stuttered.

"Well, I, um...I've been meaning to tell you this for a while, and this may not be the best time, but I love you." He blurted. Clay felt his ears grow warm and his face turn red.

"Oh!" Peril said, surprised. "I do too, and I have for a while. I guess I was just to scared to ask."

Clay let out a small laugh. "That's why I didn't do it until now." He said nervously. "Anyway, do you want to go out in a couple of nights, after this whole... mess is solved."

Peril beamed. "I'd love to."

Suddenly the police came out and Peril and Clay turned their attention to them.

"We have figured out who murdered Vice Principal Arctic and severely injured Principal Thorn." One of them stated. "The person who is at fault is Darkstalker, and he is not here, so we have not arrested him."

A while later, after the commotion has settled down, he saw a car in the distance, and immediately recognized it as Glory's car. To his surprise, when Sunny walked out of the passengers door, she was holding a dog. 

Clay couldn't remember if Sunny had a dog or not, but seeing his friends responses, he assumed she had just gotten a dog.

He started to run to the car to Sunny, and Clay wrapped Sunny in a big hug.

"Please let go." Sunny squeaked.

"Sorry." Clay said, embarrassed.

Sunny grinned. "It's fine."

Glory walked from behind the car, Deathbringer by her side.

"Any news?" She asked.

"Oh!" Clay exclaimed. "Yeah, actually."

Glory's leaned closer. "What's the news?"

"So... you remember Darkstalker, right?"

Glory nodded. "He did it, didn't he?" She realized.

Clay nodded.

Sunny looked between them. "Darkstalker? He did it?"

Clay nodded cautiously. 

"He's gonna die." She growled.

Clay looked at his friend, shocked. He hadn't seen that side of Sunny. 

"Sunny, don't go rushing into this. Let more qualified people deal with this." Clay pleaded.

"Sunny, you're going to get yourself killed. Don't. You know that. Use your brain. Your moms going to be fine, just drop it for now. The police will arrest them, if they haven't already, and then  the matter will be dropped." Glory interjected.

"Okay." Sunny said, giving in. "I'm still mad, though."

"So am I." Glory said. "Thorns a great  person. You just have to control your anger."

Sunny nodded. "Okay. Thanks. For all of this."

Clay smiled. "It's no problem."