A Bunch of POV's

Clay

"Clay, could you pway with me?" Umber asked.

"Yeah! What do you want to play?" Clay asked.

"I wanted to pway hide and seek." Umber said. "But Sora's helping Auntie Asha wif dinner, Marsh and Reed are playing baseball, and Pheasant is doing homework. Are you fine if we pway hide and seek?" he asked.

"That sounds great." Clay said, picking up his brother and putting him on his back. Clay ran to the living room and set his brothers down on the floor.

"You're it!" Umber said. "I's go hide!"

"Okay!" Clay said. He started to count. "One, two, three..." when he got to one hundred, he shouted, "Ready or not, here I come!" and started searching around his house for his little brother.

After a few minutes of searching Clay found Umber hiding under the sheets of Sora's bed. "Found you!" Clay declared, tickling Umber. Umber burst into giggles, and Clay couldn't help but smile. "I love you, my little bro." he said.

"I love you, too!" Umber said, hugging Clay,

He suddenly got a phone call and let go of his brother.

"Sorry, Umber, I've got to take this." he apologized. "Hello?"

-----------------

Sunny

"Sunny, can you come here?" Meerkat called. The two of them were in a clothing store and trying on different dresses and suits for Thorn and Smolder's wedding, which was in a few months.

"Yeah, give me a second." Sunny said back to him. She walked over to the room he was in, and opened the door. Inside, Meerkat was wearing a black tuxedo with a sandy-yellow bowtie and the same colored shoes. "Do you like it?"

"You look great. I like this one better than all the others." Sunny said. Gosh, he's so hot. She thought. He could look great in a trash can.

"I like this one, too." Meerkat said. "Do you think we should go with this one?"

"Yeah." Sunny said. "I'll get a dress to match it. What kind of dress do you think I should have?"

"I don't think it matters." Meerkat said. "Because you look beautiful no matter what you wear."

Sunny blushed. "Okay, Mr. Smooth-Mouth, what would you say I look the best in?"

"I dunno." Meerkat said.

Sunny opened her mouth to answer, but was cut off as her and Meerkats phones rang at the same time.

"Weird." Sunny commented. She answered the call.

"Hello?"

--------------

Starflight

"Hey, Fatespeaker, could you help me?" Starflight asked. He was in the kitchen of Fatespeaker's apartment, and Fatespeaker was trying to teach him how to bake, which wasn't going very well. Fatespeaker, on the other hand, was collecting ingredients for the cookies he was 'making'. They were more of a chocolate chip and egg yolk mess, with Flour coating his face.

"Yeah, just I've me a sec." Fatespeaker replied. She walked back in from the pantry and looked at her boyfriend. "Starflight, what did you do?" she asked, gaping at him.

"I learned I can't bake?" Starflight said.

"Well, that's pretty obvious. I got the ret of the ingredients you need. Let me help you." she said.

"So, here, it says you need to put all the wet ingredients into the bowl, which would be..."

-----------------