Starflight

Starflight was hanging in his apartment. Fatespeaker was with him, and he couldn't stop worrying. Sunny had told him that Smolder had appeared at her house a few days before. But Darkstalker was still out in the world, and he was building... something. Glory's mom was with him, which was another problem, and Starflight didn't know how many more people Darkstalker had on his side. Starflight hated not knowing the answer.

He had been writing down possible theories on what Darkstalker was doing, motives for his work, what he was doing, his end accomplishments, and just random thoughts Starflight had about Darkstalker.

"Hey, Star?" Fatespeaker called from his kitchen.

"Yeah?" He called back.

"I finished breakfast. You ready?" She asked. It was now New Years Eve, and the two of them were going to a Thorns house. It was only going to be them, Glory, Deathbringer, Sunny and Meerkat there, since Clay was with his family and Peril for the holiday, and Tsunami and Riptide were at her house, courtesy of Coral.

Starflight walked into the kitchen, and smiled pancakes, bacon, and scrambled eggs. Fatespeaker was an amazing cook. There was nothing she made that didn't taste good, and Starflight loved it when she cooked for him.

"It smells amazing, Fate," Starflight said.

"Thanks," Fatespeaker replied. "I try my best for the best person." She said, kissing his cheek.

"Love you." Starflight said, grabbing a few pancakes.

"You seem distracted, Starflight." Fatespeaker said, wrapping an arm around him. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeha, I'm fine," Starflight replied. "I'm just a little worried."

"I think we all are," Fatespeaker said. "But don't think about it too much, it's a holiday. We should enjoy it."

"I'll try," Starflight said.

"Hey, remember," Fatespeaker said with a smile. "Do or do not, there is no try."

Starflight ahoom his head fondly, a smile forming on his face.

A/N: I know it's short, but it's two updates, so I hope it's okay. 😁