Prologue

"Today we are here with Swing Entertainment's newest global sensation X1!"

The crowd cheered at just the mention of the group. The members grinned in their seats and sent the audience small waves.

"Garnering win after win, this group has broken many records and proven themselves to be worldwide successes. Seungwoo,"

"Yes?" The eldest asked into the microphone, awaiting the interviewer's inquiry.

"As the leader of X1, please say a few words about how it feels to be introduced in such a way."

Seungwoo took a second to respond. "Well, I think I say on behalf of all of us that we did not expect any of this and are really grateful of the support we have been given by the fans."

The interviewer nodded her head. "Yohan? Would you like to say anything?"

"Oh, well," he began, looking around the room. Unsure of what to say. "I'm very thankful that I was chosen as the center. I will do my best to make all of you proud. We have a lot to show everyone so we hope you continue to support us!" The boy smiled, satisfied with his response.

The other members nodded in agreement.

The interviewer sat up straighter, getting to the more interesting part of the interview. "Now, you are all a part of the same agency as idol legends such as Hayoon and Summer, What are you're thoughts on that."

The mere mention of the girls' names sparks an excitement in the crowd. Grasping for any gossip or juicy details they can get.

A few of the members knowingly laugh and one of the younger ones slouches down in his seat. His cheeks burning with his sheepish expression.

"Hyeongjun has the biggest crush on Summer," one admits mischievously.

"Yah, Minhee!" The boy cried out. He was more than embarrassed.

"He's always talking about her, watching her music videos. He learns all her dances." The former goes on.

The crowd cheers with this new revelation.

"Ah, So you're a fan of hers, Hyeongjun?" The interviewers asks in an amused tone.

"Yes," The boy squeaks, "But it's not as weird as the others make it sound. I just think she's really talented." His soft voice painted the picture of a timid boy who got caught up in the middle of something.

"Have you ever met her?"

Hyeongjun smiles at the thought. "No," he shook his head, "it would be amazing if I could though."

"Well, maybe you'll get your chance at Swing's Album Release Party," the interviewer proposes.

The party, thought Hyeongjun, of course. It was a party just for Summer's latest album. He was just going to be one of the many guests invited and she will probably be busy the entire time, but there was still a sliver of hope in him that maybe, just maybe, he'll be able to introduce himself.

That's all he asked for.