𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗲 (𝗠𝗼𝗯 𝗕𝗼𝘀𝘀) | 𝗛𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗴𝘄𝗼𝗼

The clock ticked with each passing second on the wall behind the counter. It's soft noise taunting the middle aged clerk. Along with the empty convenience store it gave him nothing more to do than count down the minutes.

Underneath the counter he held a rosary, silently praying for a good interaction.

A bell rings indicating someone entering the building. The man takes a sharp intake of breath, eyes closed. Finally he gets the nerve to look up. Wandering around the aisles was a young man in a hoodie.

The man warily watched the boy. And when he went out of sight the man looked to the monitor with all the security camera footage. The boy was looking at the beer section.

This couldn't possibly be him, thought the clerk.

Just as he's about to say something the bell rings again and in walked four Korean men. All dressed in colorful yet inconspicuous clothing. In fact they looked so normal, they could have been tourists, that the clerk wasn't entirely sure they were who he was waiting for.

They searched around the store.

"I thought you'd said you would be alone," one questions. He wore a pair of glasses that accentuated his model-like face.

The clerk shook in his spot but stood his ground. "The boy walked in a few minutes ago. He will finish soon. I'll be with you in just a moment." Fingers tapping on the counter startles him. A taller man had somehow made his way next to him without garnering the clerk's attention.

"Boss doesn't wait for anyone," he says. Then he whistles loudly to the boy. The latter approached the counter timidly noticing something was going on. He clutched the six pack of beer closer to his chest.

"Get lost," the tall man urged the kid. When the boy didn't move, the man pulled up his shirt to reveal the metal of a gun that was strapped to his side. The boy tossed the beer to the counter and made a run for it.

"Hey!" The man yelled. The kid stopped for a brief moment, no choice except for abiding to the commands of the older. "You can keep this." And the older tosses him back the beer. The kid nodded his head subtly and ran out.

Normally the clerk would dispute the robbery of his stock but he knew to bite his tongue.

The bell rang once more. This time a man and a woman. The man looked distinguished. "Taking orders without the Boss." He said shaking his head, his attention on the tall man before going to the clerk.

"You must be Sam. It's a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for coming," the clerk said quickly trying to show his respects.

Silence spread over the entire group.

The distinguished man glanced down to the woman beside him. A simple blouse and jeans, the image didn't match her infamous reputation.

She glanced at the cheesy souvenirs on a turn stand.

"Carlos, What's this all about?"

The clerk tensed up as he realized his mistake. His hand gripped the rosary harder.

"Please forgive me for my ignorance, but you are Sam Carter?" Carlos asked.

Sam held up a souvenir shot glass. Her gaze never leaving the object. "Is there a problem?" Her tone was light but the other men stood up straighter as if they were preparing themselves for orders.

"No. Not at all."

She appeared to be fixated on the glass. An odd behavior, thought Carlos, she doesn't seem like the powerful figure, the fear mongering leader that showed little mercy. This was just a small girl, who couldn't be older than 20.