Afterword

Well... here we are. The end after what, two years in the making? I'm pretty sure the day I posted the first chapter was February 1st of 2018.

Thank you so, so very much for reading this fic. I didn't know the Stardew valley fandom was so t̶h̶i̶r̶s̶t̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶S̶e̶b̶a̶s̶t̶i̶a̶n̶ interested in Stardew fics. To those who've been here since the beginning (if you are even still around), thanks for sticking with me for so long! For those who've only started reading recently, you and your support means just as much to me. I can really see how my writing has improved while writing this, and it's thanks to the support of all my readers that I pushed myself to keep writing and keep doing better.

A thanks to @AngelsAndFreckles , as she is an IRL friend and actually read it! She also made an amazing piece of fan art that you can see above :)

What's next for this story? First things first, I'll be going through each chapter (as much as it pains me to read the first few ones, Jesus those are bad) and fixing grammatical errors. I tend to just post my chapters before going through them and checking for typos.

Next, I'll probably be rewriting earlier chapters and/or making major edits, as there are some things that as I've gone on writing this, I just really don't like. An example being the entirety of the character Blain. She has no relevance and does not help to advance the story, so I'm thinking of removing her. But that would take a lot of time and work, so I'd classify it as a major edit.

Third, I may be adding epilogues to this book. Please, for the love of all things on this Earth, do not get your hopes up. This is only if I get nostalgia for writing this book or get really in the mood to add more to this for some reason, though I highly doubt that will happen.

What's next for me, the author? *Internal screaming* I really have no idea. I would love love love for you all to give me suggestions on what to write next, though if I don't really get much, I'll probably just focus on what I want to do. There are some fandoms I'm in that are very small, so I know I won't get many reads, but I really want to write fics/one-shots for them. Though I'd love suggestions- I can make drabbles, one-shots, or full fledged fics like this one, If I'm really passionate about the idea.

Well, overall this is pretty bittersweet. Bitter because I've been working on this for so long and I'm saying goodbye, but sweet because this is a pretty big project I made, and I'm proud of it. I think over 50K words classifies as big. Plus, this is my first fic on Wattpad! And my first x Reader! And I can tell that my writing has improved so much! I've gotten way more than I could have asked for with you guys, you all are just so amazing.

Okay, I'm going to sign off on this fic. Leave a comment, a like? It'll let me now that you enjoyed the story, and it's completely free!