All Bases

It was a couple of days after Colby pranked me. Although I was a little salty I forgave him for it and when I thought on it it was pretty funny. Doesn't mean I wouldn't get him back for it though but that was for another day. Today I figured it was time for Colby and I to touch all the bases that would really make our relationship official. We were close to going on two months, it was mind blowing, I would have never thought I would be here in this moment and situation and I would have laughed at anyone who told me I would be here now. I was home eating snacks watching tv when I got the idea to Snapchat Colby. I put down my bowl of snacks and took a couple of sips of my flavored water and went into my room. I pulled out the lingerie set that Tara convinced me to get like a month back when Colby and I had first started seeing each other. It was perfect enough to be what I guessed would be appealing and perfect for spooky season with it's colors. I changed into the full set and put on my peach lip gloss. I looked in my mirror making sure I looked okay. I was a little self conscious again but I erased that from my mind and put on my confidence like a jacket and dimmed my light in my room a little for a sort of romantic lightly. I snapped photos of myself until I finally took one I liked most. "Perfect!" I said out loud as I typed a caption onto the picture. "Hey Pumpkin 🎃😚😉🧡🖤" I typed and pressed the neon option so the words would glow. I sent it to Colby and sat my phone onto my dresser to change back into my clothes I had on before. I was fully dressed and just putting on my socks when I got a notification sound on my phone. Colby has sent me something back. Smiling I opened it, "😍🥵😩🧡🖤" Colby sent emojis back and before I could type back he sent a picture of himself he was somewhere outside and the picture had the words "imagine what this tongue could do 👅💦".  I blushed laughing, he was literally the cutest and I felt so comfortable. This didn't feel rushed or intrusive it was all just, natural. I sent back a message " omg Colby 🤦🏾‍♀️😂❤️...thank you my baby pumpkinnn. 🥰😘" I sent and he immediately opened. I saw that he was typing, I went back into my living room area of my apartment back to my snacks and watching tv. He finally sent the message back to me saying he could not wait to get back home to me. He was in Kansas for the week, I missed him and he missed me , I guess, but it was great for the relationship especially being so new, time together and apart. I sent him a message saying I can't wait for him to get back too to see what I sent him in person. Colby got the hint, when he came back I felt it was finally time to take our relationship to THAT next stage. He FaceTimed me and we talked for what seemed like forever even falling asleep on the FaceTime together. I could not wait until he got back, for that special reason and in general. I missed my blue eyed pumpkin.