B.O.R.E.D

"Huuuhh...."
"Huuuuuh"
I sighed again trying to get Tara to notice.
"Hu-OW!!!" I yelled.
"Olivia, I love you, you know this, but if you make another sighing noise I'm going to FUCKING.KILL.YOU" Tara said looking me dead in the eyes with her pointer and middle finger pressed to her thumb on each hand held up in frustration and to get the she's going to kill me emphasis through to me. "Uh-..." I looked at Tara before finishing the sound that was about to come out of my mouth to start my complaint off...." fine, fiiiine. " I said arms held up in surrender. "I'm just so damn bored. This quarantine is bullshit!" I pouted flopping on my back onto Colby's bed. Tara and me where in his room in the new house editing, Jake, Colby and Corey were downstairs trying to play with this black and white cat that frequents outside of the house they've named Moo Moo, and Sam and Katrina were in Sam's room. "Bitch. Tell me about it." Tara said with her laptop on her lap, taking a break to run her fingers through her hair. "Well,..." I said getting up and returning sitting back next to Tara. ".... at least we get to be together." I said a little too cheery for Tara's liking. She gave me a serious stare down before breaking into a smile, "yes my love. At least we are all together." She looked off into the blank distance, "it would be nice to get out though or at least though a big ass party." She shrugged like she was strugging the idea away out of her mind and went back to typing her black and white painted acrylic nails on her laptop keyboard. "Annnd done." Tara said hitting the post button for her new YouTube video I did with her, "ME AND MY BEST-FRIEND TRYING TIKTOK DANCES AND TRENDS (This was SO hard!!!) 😡". That was the title of the new video, it was so much fun. I loved doing things on Tara's channel with her more than even my own. If it wasn't for her, and of course the others, but if it wasn't for Tara my boredom would have been have took me out of my fucking misery...also she was one of the best additions to my life. I never knew I could even have a genuine friend and sister until I met Tara. "Baaaaby come show me something new! Dun dun dundundun *CLAP*!" Colby came in loudly from downstairs into the room singing. "Oh Jesus now here he comes with the fucking noise." Tara complained as we all laughed. "HEY BROTHER, this is my fucking room!" Colby said softly and wide eyed with his index finger pointed out to the floor. "Nah I'm just kidding." He laughed before coming where Tara and me and sitting on my lap wrapping his arms around my neck. "COL-" I started to say running out of air from his heavy butt crushing me. "KISS ME DADDY!!" He yelled, arms still around my neck and still on my lap before attacking my face with what seemed like 1000 kisses. "Muah, muah, annnnnddd MUAH!" He finally finished kissing my face. "Al...right. Get...the hell...off...of me..." I gasped out. He jumped up. "Shit...finally." I said making like I was out of breath even more than I really was. Tara fanned me with her hand. "Oh my God, are you alright?!" Tara said going along with my dramatics. "Ugh yes!! Finally he moved. Cole, I love you but you're one.HUUUGGEEE.bitch!" I said catching my breath completely now. "HEYYY?!?!" Colby whined, laughing. "What?! I say it with love?" I shrugged smiling at Colby. "This is TOO funny! But I'm out of here gonna hang with Jake for a bit." Tara said getting up. "Aww alright." I whined getting up with her. "Girl, quit your damn dramatics. I mean...we are in the same house." Tara laughed with her hands and arms up in a shrug. "Yeah, yeah". I said. "Smooches!" Tara smiled and we cheek kissed each other on each side of the face like French people do before she left out, leaving me and Colby in his room alone. "Soooo, you come here often?
👉👈😏" I turned around to see Colby saying with his two index fingers pointed together. I laughed a little. "No...not often...it's my first time. What about you sugar?" I played along. "Yes. Tehe." Colby said shyly putting his head down and towards his shoulder like some shy kid or school girl. I dramatically hopped into place on my butt on the bed. "Well sugar, I know it's you're first time here and my first time here so why don't we take these first of times put them together and make a timeless time together." I said patting the empty space of the bed next to me. "I don't knoooowww." Colby said still acting shy and turning his head away. "Aw come on. I won't bite. I...promise...sugar." I said with daring eyes still in character of whatever the hell was going on right now. "Weeeellll, okay!" Colby said excitedly running and hopping onto the bed in the empty space next to me I had just patted for him to come sit at. Colby laid on his right side facing me, laying on his arm looking up at me. He poked out his lips, "kiss me". He said and I followed the order putting my lips out so our lips could meet. We kissed for a second a quick peck and Colby looked back up at me, "I love you Olivia.". "I love you too...sugar." I said with a wink and we laughed before Colby turned on his Netflix app on his tv and locked his door turning the lights down to one of those pretty led light colors and we cuddled together to watch movies all night. Boredom was terrible, but it wasn't so bad being around friends and the love of my life at this very moment. I laid in Colby's arms as we watched film after film and talking on and off. Before I knew it, both of our eyes had closed and the night was left for us to rest. Here, in each other's arms.