Shovels.

One's P.O.V:

Nine's blood dripped off of my fingers, landing on the ground without a noise. My hands were grown. My power.

Shivers ran down my spine

Shivers ran down my spine. My hands always frightened me.

I suddenly feel an aggressive smack on the back. "Ow!!" I shout. "What the-" I turn around to see pink.

It's the last thing I see.

Five's P.O.V:

"TAKE THAT, YOU COWARDLY LITTLE B-" X slaps his hand over my mouth quickly, and I fall silent. "Five, where did you even get that shovel??" X asks me curiously. I ignore him and crouch down. "Nine, Nine, Nine.... no..." I stare at her wide-eyed. There are three large gashes where One raked his claws down her back. I gasp and turn her over to face me. Her eyes are glossy and she takes quick, short breaths. "I-it's okay Ninety, I... Four... he can r-recover you, it's simple, haha..." I choke through tears. "You're okay... you're... you're..."

Nine smiles weakly and shakes her head.
"I love you so much."

"No... no... you can fight through this..." I trail off, but there's too much blood. Her adorable purple face goes pale. I lean in and give her a peck on the lips. She closes her eyes.

"Goodbye, Five-Alive." She whispers.

"Night, Ninety." I croak.

I lay down on her chest and bawl into her shoulder, letting out pathetic cries and pleads for her to come back.

"F-Five?" X's call is nearly drowned out by my breakdown.

I whip my head around to stare at X. Behind him, I see the crumpled shape of One begin to stir.

I stride past X to One and raise my shovel. He looks at me in shock. "Five, I-"

BANG!

"Shut up, you useless sack of flesh." I spit.

"Come on, X, let's find your boyfriend." I grab his arm.

And for once, he doesn't argue.

————————————————-
Hiccup's Note:

Hi everyone!! I just wanted to say sorry for the short chapter. Also, thank you for all of the support!! Everyone on Wattpad is so sweet and it's an amazing community.

This story is so much fun to write, and I'm glad people enjoy it!! It started off as a simple story with no plot except for 'oh no I want a boyfriend'.

It's evolved so much and it will continue to!!

Thanks, I love you all. 😎👊