1__"He's a sin."

"How long are you gonna pray Rayna? "Her body jolted hearing Asma's voice. She felt her arms around her wiping sweat from her face and patting her hair "Sajdo mai itna kis liye rooti hu? " (Why you cry so much while prostrating?).

"Itnay gunnah ker baithi hu Asma maafi bhi na maango? " (I have sinned alot.) She stammered.

"What sins are you talking about? " Asma said, patting her back calming her shivering body. "You have always tried to please your Lord. Allah can never be angry upon you"

"He is, I can feel he is. " She sobbed.

"Tumharay to naam ka matlab bhi pak ha, tum kyun gunnah ki batain kerti hu" (even your name meant pure, how can you fall from your grace)

"Mard ka naam Muhammad hunay se usmai nabi wali sift nahi aa jati Asma" ( A man name after prophet doesn't contain his attributes) .

"Leave it, you have to attend a party remember let's get ready. " Asma reminded her.

Wearing a black dress, she stepped inside the hall, a mere sense of disgust shivered through her. She hated in here but she can't admit that to anyone.
It was her life, a life that was choosed for her and she had to submit, it's not like destiny has given her any other option. Everyone cheered and clicked their glasses, while she hid herself in a corner, standing there she made sure to escape everyone's gaze. Protecting herself to the alcoholics didn't need much, just Hammad Khan's name and they are away.

She sat at the last seat of the long bar, that almost touch the end wall of hall, it was her usual practice, every gathering she has to attend : she would sit in a corner, bowing her head so her eyes won't come in contact to anyone here. She didn't know if remembering her Lord was appropriate here, but she still do, as it was the only way she would make herself through this. she didn't know how her lips naturally form verses of repentance but they does, and they should. Her whole life she dependent on God and she disobeyed him. She was desperately waiting for only one moment to be forgiven, so His help and love can come to her.

Her trance broke when a glass was shoved on the bar " One Margarita, non-alcoholic" her blood froze when she heared that thick accent, instantly her eyes roamed around his face. She didn't waste a milli second to run from there, specially when he stood so close to her.

*********************************

"Hi." A wisper came to Rayna's ear as she walked through the corridor of college.

"Hi." She smiled back.

"New here? " She nodded in return. "Guessed it." She answered her unannounced question. "I'm Fatima." She streched her hand, shifting her books to the other arm, She slid her hand into her's.

"Ryna." She replied, it was refreshing to talk to someone here, in a new town and college, rather then her Mom. Considering herself as an introvert she was glad that Fatima initiated the conversation and was giving her time. They walked around the institute, Fatima was telling her about every person they came across to. She was feeling easy around her, no nervousness, nothing was awkward.

"What are you wearing on fresher's party." Fatima asked being all giddy.
She couldn't help but laugh at her innocence.

"I don't know, I may not attend" Parties, weren't a place for Rayna, she always felt out in there, too much crowd and noise for her liking.

"What!!.. Are you mad, who miss there fresher's, you are coming." She didn't want to argue much, so nodding her head to end the topic.

They were sitting in front of the college building, Fatima was talking to a girl who joined them just a while ago, they were chatting about how annoying their new law teacher was, Rayna, not being a law student, diverted her attention to the surrounding. The college had a very modern look with furnished interiors and glass doors, a fancy cafe and parking area: everything around her smelled luxury. She didn't belong here, she knew.
It was only the curtosy of her late dad who was the dean of this college, she got addmission here for free.

A Mercedes Benz screeched in front, a sudden wave of fear and shock went through her, but everyone around wasn't sharing the same experience, they were calm as if it wasn't a issue to rash drive inside college.

The broad shoulders, thick hair: trimmed neatly, caught her eyes, but a deep cut that went through the top of his nose to the under eye caught her attention : eye and upper lip was swollen horribly. He slipped his hands through his leather jacket,
"Who's he? " Rayna wispered to Fatima, who was busy on phone unlike her, gawking a guy.

Fatima, crushing Rayna's face in her hand, forced her to avert her eyes from there. "He's a sin. " looking at Rayna's puzzled face she continued
"If you want a peace and respectful life, you stay away from these people."
"Izad Shah isn't a person to think about"

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

I hope you guys liked it,
Please, do tell me how it is.

Love you all.