9__Good byes.

Rayna POV.

It's been a week, since I met Izad in the engagement party. I shouldn't be caring about what he thinks or belives that not my issue. Still I didn't stop doing that, the scenerio kept repeating in my mind. He still has that power over me and I can't do anything about it. I'm nothing to him, I just go after him and humiliate myself.

I put the medicines and zipped the bag, "You'll be fine grandma. " I rubbed her shoulders lightly. Grandmother had her, knee operation today. She was scared but the doctor said, it was normal to panick before operation. Due to her diabetes there were some risks but nothing to worry about.
She squeezed my hand and pulled me to sit besides her on the sofa, running her hands through my face, her gaze piercing through mine. Wrinkles around her eyes, stress and disappointment clearly radiating from them. " No one knows, how much time they have. " I closed her eyes in exasperation, I didn't have strength to listen these things. " Please, Listen. My prayers are always with you, if I leave you today, I'm gonna take all these evil energies around you. "

"I'll be worse, without you. " I whispered, heart stretched and throat became dry hearing these things. Nothing will happen to her, I'm not gonna let anything happen.
There were many things, I don't want to admit, just want to ignore them as if they don't exist.

We reached hospital, and dadu didn't say anything, till the whole ride. I hugged her as, they were taking her in. "I love you dadu. Nothing gonna happen to you." I was trying to convince myself more.

" Have patience, Allah will get you out of this." she wispered as they took her inside.

I never thought that it would be her last words to me, after an hour later. Doctor came to me and told that she left me, alone in this world.
She was only family I had in this world. The only ray of hope and support I could every find.
I was left alone.

She was gone. The operation didn't even started and she left. I was not able to make sense of my tragics. Every bit of ease was snatched. Still, I was alive to suffer. I didn't realise escaping through the bad, can become worse.
Life was never a sweet journey for me but still I never stopped sugar coating it.

I gathered myself and called Fatima, she didn't attend. Probably mad at me beacuse of the party. She's sick of me expecting and running after Izad, but right now, he's not the case. I called again but it still left un attended.
I had no idea what to do, what else am I supposed to be doing now.
I can't go in, I don't want to see her.
Not left, with anyother option, I dialled his number. Will he attend?
Why would he answer?
He'll definitely think, I'm calling to for attention.
My eyes, went to the operation theather where, they took my dadu out, he face covered with a white cloth. I don't wanna do that. I can't do this alone.
Without having another thought in ny mind, I dialled Izad's number and he attended, in a second ring he attended. Why I even doubt that he won't attend.
"Why are you crying? Where are you? " he stuttered.

"Ho-hospital. Izad, my dadu. " I felt, like throwing up. My heart kept moving down. I didn't even finish and he cut my call.

I don't know, if it meant he's coming?
I haven't tell which hospital, so he's definitely not coming.
"Mam, you need to fill some, forms before taking the body." a nurse came to me. How will I take her? Alone. I can't. My hands started shivering furiously. "Are you okay? " nurse gasped.

I soon saw, him. There he was, entering from the gate, in his casuals. He turned his face and found me. Izad felt like my salvation. He ran and took me in his arms. My heart got light, all of sudden and I felt tears running down. The vomit feelings vanished and there was just a swollen pain in my heart and tears in my eyes. I grabbed his shirt in fist, as he rubbed my back. "It's okay. I'm here." he whispered in my ear. I felt my soul leaving through my arms but Izad was massages them and every thing felt alot better then it actually was.
He lifted my face and wiped my tears, I couldn't see him as tears filled my eyes, but I felt his eyes wet too.
"I. " I coughed, as he rubbed my back. " I was alone, here. " I hiccuped.