14__Look at me.

عمر بھر پچھتاو گے تم مجھکو تھکترانے کے بعد
کس پر تورو  گے ستم پھر میرے مت جانے کے بعد

It's been six months, till Izad went to rehab. There were no calls, no texts. I just waited and prayed for Allah for all of this to end. The more I'm away form him the more shattered I feel.
In no time, he became a huge part for me. I feel I have the same power on him, after over last meeting.

These last six months have been the most difficult period of my life, mama was sick. She got hepatitis, and we were frequently visiting hospitals, for her operations, her liver was almost failed. After all of this, she's just scared for me. I bit of property she has on her name, is spent on her operation, and she wants me to get married. I don't from where this alliance has come, and mama is all in for it, just because they are wealthy.
The financial problems, we faced after Dad's death had got into her head.

Dadu patted my head, as I layed in her lap. "I don't want to marry dadu."

"I think it's are good alliance, child. Your mum is right. It's good for us, if you settle donw." I have no idea, why my marriage will ease our struggles.
But now dadu wasn't supporting me, I need to get straight forward.

"I want to marry someone else, dadu." I confessed, her hand stopped patting me, and she moved my head, making me look at her. " Do you remember, Izad that came to our house." Dadu, narrowed her eyes and then it probably clicked as she nodded her head. "I like him, and I want to marry him."

"You should have told us, Child" I bent my head down, what have I told them. That's he's currently in rehab and I have no idea when he'll come back.
"You think he's right for you"
I immediately nodded my head.
"I'll talk to your mom, you tell him to come to our home. "

"Dadu he's not here, actually. I'll tell you when he'll be back" she scrunched her brows.

"where is he? "

"He's out from country." I lied. Dadu nodded her head, and agreed to talk to mama.

When she left my room and I rushed to call Zafar, begging him to let me talk to Izad, for once.
The rehab policy was that patient couldn't talk to his family for six months, after that they can. That's mean I can contact him.

"I'm sorry Rayna, but I have no idea. Where he is. The rehab still haven't allowed to contact and his parents aren't telling me anything. " Zafar sutettered. I felt my hopes crushing down.

"Zafar, if he ever contacts you. Tell him that my mum isn't okay." I cried.

"What happened?" he was concerned but I needed Izad here.

"Her liver failed, and doctors aren't giving much hopes." Zafar uttered a few prayers for her. "She's finding an alliance to marry me. Please tell Izad to contact me once. " the heart got heavy as tears, went out.
Please Allah, help me.

"I'm sorry. Rayna. I don't think you should rely on him." I felt my breath stop. What is he saying. He's Izad's friend, how can he say that. " Izad has done this before, he have runned from home multiple times. I'm scared he may escaped form the rehab.