19__"Don't make me remind you."

نیند ار جاوے چین چھد جاوے
عشق دی فقیری جد لگ جاوے.

Izad POV

Izad POV.

"To is wat gussay mai ha Izi."
(You are in rage right now Izad.) Zafar said. "You are unable to guage your words."

I turned to face him. "What you want me to do?. And for your notice. I'm not going back." I snarled.

"We'll find a way." He agreed.

"we need to." I spat.

I wasn't going to drink today. I don't want to escape this. I deserve this pain and I'm gonna swallow it.

Zafar came to me and started bandage my wounds. He was tensed from my threat. "You were right. I lost my mind." His exaushted eyes became accusing all of a sudden.

"The question is why?" He closed the lid of aid box. "Why did you lost your mind." I knew where he was going, but I wasn't ready for that conversation. I tried to leave but held me. "Why the fuck she effects you so much." He wanted answer that I don't have. "You need to accept somethings Izad. I don't want you to abadon her again and if that's the case. I'm going back and calling the police for your threath."
He's playing game with me now.

"Can't you see it Zafar." I don't have courage to admit it.

"I need words Izad. Rayna need words." She know me. She don't need my words.

" She makes me alive." My heart wrenched. " Can't you see what she does to me." I start to feel when I'm around her
That's how much power she has over me. "I feel emotions. I felt her there, burning. I shared her humiliation."

"It's not appropriate Izad. She's married."

"Gues what? I don't give fuck. "