5__She insulted me.

Rayna's POV.

I'm still standing where you left me, I'm still there waiting for you, to hold me, to fight everyone around me and claim she's mine. But you never came and maybe, you are never gonna come.
I want to wait, not caring if it's been 4 years I still want to stand, but you don't me there. You don't want me anywhere. I hate myself that I still crave you, I still want you.

My eyes burn as an other tear left, I don't want to think about him, but I can't help. I'm a disappointed servant of my Lord, I kept repeating the same mistake again and again, I feel like I'm stuck in a loop, it has no end, I can't get out of it and I don't have any energy to fight with my own self. I don't even ask for forgiveness now, I can't even forgive myself, how will my Allah forgive me.
As soon as this thought comes to my mind, I remember my grandma words, she says that humans are structured to sin, they are made to make mistakes but the repetition of repentance makes them different from devil.
Allah forgives you, he doesn't care how many times you sinned, a sincere repentance is always accepted.

The sound of Azaan echoed in my ear, I'm unable to find comfort in it now, it's wrong it shouldn't be like that, I grabbed the arm of my sofa, and pushed myself up. I need to do this, otherwise it'll get harder. I ambled towards the washroom for ablution and spread my prayer matt on the floor, my mouth started reciting arabic words that every muslim have crammed. The mind was still wasn't in ease, I remember the time when Izad asked me for dance in the fresher's party my heart still jiggles remembering that young boy in a navy blue suite, no tie, a white shirt beneath, flexing his toned body, and white sneakers. I closed my eyes and his puppy eyes flashed in front of me, when he bent down, his hand waiting for my response.
My mind shut all of a sudden as I bowed down, I shouldn't be thinking about him. It's my time with my Lord, Ya Allah help me.

My prayer were empty this time, I had no idea what to ask for, I want him but I'm not gonna beg for him. I want forgiveness. I want to be forgiven. That's it. What I wanted for all these years, there shouldn't be any Izad.

Izad POV...

"I saw Hamza with a girl today. " Zafar informed to me while I was going through some files, a smirk came to my face. He grew fast, I still remember the teenage Hamza, scrunching his nose, 'ewww' he whined in disgust, when I first told him about my crush.

"Same girl. " I asked.

"Same girl. " Zafar confirmed, as we both laughed. "He seems serious to me " I dropped my files and rested on the bean bag.

"Good for him." he said, rubbing his hands through his hair. " Hamza haven't told me anything about her. I asked but he denied." Zafar kept looking at me, as if knowing what I'm about to say. "You'll find who she is"

"No! Hamza will tell you. I don't wanna exausht myself in this mess." Zafar exclaimed.

"You have to buddy! " I shouted as I went into the balcony.
Since my teenage, I was addicted to Zafar balcony, his family owns hotels, and this was particular room was given to him, it was in the tenth floor, quite and gloom. I loved being getting loosed in it's breezes.
I closed my eyes, as the cold air hit my face.

I saw her, in the same black dress, she wore in the party. The glittering eyes, tired this time. You felt broken to me, Rayna.

**********************************

Izad walked me back to home after the party, we both didn't talk much, hell awkward to rationalize our actions, but I was quick to blurt out. " I did that because, Saba insulted me." Izad turned his hazel eyes towards me, they seemed exaushted, he shrugged his shoulder. " I mean, you were supposed to be her partner, I said yes cuz I wanted her to be embarrassed. " I furthur clarified, I had no idea why was I doing that, but we were in a desperate need to talk.

Izad remained quite and kept walking, I expected him to say something, we were ambling in the streets, and I couldn't help taking glimpse of him, his face was tight with a sharp jaw, which I was able to notice besides his light beared, unlike my, round face. A shock daunted on, I was degrading herself, being insecure, specifically with a guy.

"I asked you for dance cuz she blackmailed me to come with her. " Izad voice ranged in the empty streets. I was confused for a while that Saba would blackmail him.

"Blackmailed?" Izad nodded his head, turning his face away. "About what? " He wiped his face to me, eyes widened and his thick brows raised suspicious. " It's okay, if you don't want to tell me. " My cheeks were got a bit red by now, shouldn't have asked I guess.

We soon were in front of my place, it was single story house, with a huge white gate. I turned to Izad, my heart wrenching a bit, not knowing why. " Thanks, Allah Hafiz."
She was about to turn, when he pulled me towards himself, I almost collided his hard chest his hazel eyes slicing through my black ones, I felt my heart racing and breathing deepened, Izad on the other hand was just scrutinising me, when he refused to avert his gaze, I felt helpless and kept my eyes lower, he bend town to my ear,

"I asked you to dance, cuz you looked fucking gorgeous in this gown, the need to hold you was as strong as air is for a drowing man. " Izad left me and air smacked into my lungs, nerves chilled and brain blank at his confession. "I'm sorry, but I was obliged to say the truth."
A sexy smirk came to his lips, as he turned, I kept standing there watching him disappear in the fog, my heart kept picking it's speed eventhough he was away. I rushed inside, my hands sweaty even though it was freezing outside, my breathing wasn't getting back. I had no idea what was happening, I never felt these strong waves of emotions before.

********************************

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Love you all. V