11__ Cuz you don't run.

************************************

6 YEARS BACK .

❤️

❤️

Rayna

It's been two weeks since my last encounter with Izad. We haven't talked after that, and now as I watched him alone in the parking area, I couldn't help and walked to him. "I did it" he turned to look at me in his blue check shirt, I could see his silver chain underneath. He stopped typing and put his mobile in his blue fitted jeans. "I threatened her" he had a quirky smirk on his face, and raised his brows, telling me that he was interested. " I told her if she didn't stop I'll go to the police and let her lock up"

"You don't have prove" he said.

I stood in front of him, meeting his eyes. "But I do have a witness" He laughed out loud and put his hand in air for a high fiv. He knew he was my witness.

"Damnn you are smart." he laughed.
" come lets have lunch, on your small victory." I refused but he was quick to hold my hand. "For god sake. I won't bite you." he pushed me to his civic, and we soon stopped at the same burger joint where I threw shake at him. I didn't apologize to him about that and I don't think there's any need for it.

The one thing that tickled me, was Izad let me do something I wasn't able to for years. I fought back. I got to know that I can. Only because of him.

"You said, you aren't reliable. Why? " I asked, curiosity was immense through me. I got lectured from Fatima alot of times to be away from him, many people do, but I don't know why? " Why Fatima always warn me about you? "

"You should listen to her. " he said sipping his balck coffee.

"Why? I don't feel that way"
The whole time I was with him not for once, I felt threatened or uneasy.

"You remember I told you I don't smoke cigattes." I nodded my head, scared a bit as my curiosity was being answered, or maybe even a bit excited. " that was true. It wasn't cigarette" he looked through me, his eyes tried and puffy. " It was Hashish" he chuckled at my puzzled face.
"It's canabins. It's a drug" my heart stopped for a minute, and the fact that he had no regrets about it.

"Why?" I blurted out. When I first looked at Izad. I saw a handsome man walking out of car, a man who seemed to have anger issues and a man who got into a fight. Then I saw him gentle, at the party kneeling in front of me, saving me from an insult, In his car, I saw a boy, being witty and enjoying every minute of irritating me. I sure always saw some scars, but they never overpowered his personality, so obviously. I first question you ask is why? Why would he?

He scrunched his brows and raised his palm to me. " Don't start with your shit of why's."

"why would you do that? "
"you have everything, stop this." he mimicked in an irritated voice, and took another sip of his coffee. " This sucks." he said, examining the mug and slammed it on the table afterwards.

"Why are you angry? " I asked, in an extremely calm voice.

"No! I'm not" he was a bit shocked on my realisation. He was looking irritated, embrassed now and more angry.

"Here have some burger." I offered him, my plate and he just kept staring me in surprise.

'meet me outside campus.'

It was a text from Izad. We had lunch on tuesday and today, friday, he contacted me. For days he didn't come to college. I didn't react odd to his revelation and I don't know why. Sure, I was suprised but I never expected him to be a saint either.

I came out and saw his civic just a few feet away. Strong perfume engulfed me, his wet hair told me, he just showered and was in his black tracks and grey T-shirt. His muscles flexed through the shirt, Izad didn't have broad muscles as of the builders. But he was leaned and structured.

Grabbing the steering, he looked at the front and started the car.
"So you weren't able to resist my charm."

'Excuse me? " I snapped.

"Oh, com on. You can say, if you want me. I may lose my innocence to you." he smirked and God. That smirk.

"I have a better idea, why don't you just drop me home."

"And your dadu hear us." he curled his lips making that ' tch' 'tch' "I don't like that."

The cat stopped in front of a park that was drenched in huge trees. It was isolated. Izad went out and I followed him. He grabbed my hand, and pulled me with him, it was needed, but I was used of him taking my hand. We sat on a blue bench. There was barely any sunlight due to trees and it was cool here. Izad turned to me, his one leg bent on the bench and other rested on the ground. " Tell me about yourself. I almost giggled.

Playing along. I told him about my mom and dadu. They were the only family I had. My dad died last year due to cancer.

"What's with Saba? " my insides clenched hearing her name.

"my dad was married to another women. Saba is my step sister and as you have guessed she loath me " Izad nodded, clearly guessing my anger.
"What about you? " I asked as Izad smiled.

"My mom is a beautiful lady" his eyes sparkled talking about her." married to a handsome man as you can guess from me and I have a younger brother."

"How young? " I asked.

"Not much. He's going to be 19 soon."
Izad had a weird happiness to his face, talking about his brother. He definitely loves me alot.

"Why am I here Izad? " he wasn't a man to potray his personal life. No one in college knew about it, not even Arham. So why me?

"Cuz you are the only one who don't run from me."

Izad and I got very different after that. We felt close to each other, and we had frequent meetings in that same park. I used to wait, for him to take me there. I had friends but this, what we had, felt blessful to me.

He speaks to me in ways, no one before him had and that is why it's impossible for me to not listen.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Pheww?!!!!

I hope. You like that.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you all.

Frequent updates are coming. InshAllah.