10__Date?

6 years back

6 years back.
                                         ❤️

                                         ❤️

Rayna POV.

I entered inside college and the first thing I noticed was Izad standing in front of class holding a cup of coffee. he took a sip, watching me and threw a wink, while having his sexy, signature smirk. I couldn't help but smile at his teasing gestures. The one thing you can't deny about him, he is handsome, and the worst part is, he knows that. I entered class still feeling his eyes on me, I didn't want to encourage him. Ia heared many people saying that he isn't a man you imagine to be with. I personally never have felt that, but better be safe than sorry.

"Hey, beautiful." I look up and saw Izad hovering over me, with his notebook slammed on ny desk, he gestured me to move aside. I looked at Fatima astounded, she slid making space and I followed her, he took a seat beside me, stretching his left arm on the back of my seat and other was taking notes. Everyone in the class was gawking us, my heart was clenching. "Mind having coffee after your classes." My head shot up and turned to Fatima who was already looking at me ,shocked. We soon heared his chuckle and both wiped our heads to him. " Don't flatter youself it's not a date." he looked straight into my black eyes, captivating me. Izad's hazel eyes are always mysterious, they never reveal what's hidden. He moved his face close to mine, his freshly shaved fragrance engulfed me. "It's too soon for a date." I was too nervous due to his proximity, "I have some work you" he whispered in my ear. My heart almost skipped a beat. I saw him Saba wrapping her hand around his biscep and taking him away throwing daggers at me.

"What kind of a man is he?" Fatima seethed as she saw Izad and Saba stick together on the other side of canteen. She was placing small kisses, on his cheeks, after every now and then.

"Well, he clearly said it's not a date." Fatima narrowed her eyes at him, as if saying I should know better. There isn't any other outcome I can think of, he had done this before,humiliating Saba by dancing with me at the party. I don't want to be in the same picture with them. "When is your last class?" I shook hearing Izad. Around three I told him.
"Good." He replied taking a bite from my noodles. My exasperation was clearly radiated. I didn't invite him to eat.