17__"Listen to your heart."

سوچے دل کے ایسا کاش ہو
تجھکو ایک نظر میری تلاش ہو.

Izad POV

Izad POV.

They don't want me anymore. I don't need them. I can survive without them, I have survived before.

I took Zafar with me, we knew some investors and I'll start my own journey. My own work, so there won't be anyone ready to kick me off whenever they please.

Till now, I'm trying to distract him for this marriage conversation.

"What's the problem in getting married Izi? " Zafar exclaimed being exasperated at my foolish excuses. God, even I won't be convinced by them.

"Dude, listen! I don't have any problem in getting married." I said, changing the gear and turning the wheel of car, looking forward. "But atleast suggest some reasonable alliances."

Swipping through his phone Zafar turned it screen to me. "What's wrong with her? " I flashed a look to his left and my eyes widened.

"how the hell you got these pictures."
I screamed.

"Ofcourse your mum, send me these"

She didn't talk to me, it's been a week but she's sending him pictures. Mom is very much convinced that I need someone in my life. No I don't. I have been alone for most part of my life and I can be.

"Bro, These girls are first approved by me then your mum send you." I was shocked at this revelation. "and you, rejecting them, means you are rejecting my choices. " I shook my head in exasperation.
"Now, tell me what's wrong with her."

" I don't know, I just don't get those vibes from her." I have no idea what I was saying.

" I'm sick of your vibes. Tell me properly"

"I don't know, I just don't like her. She dont..." I curled my fingers inward, and push lips under my teeth, I don't know what to say. "She just don't have that vibe on her face."
I opened my mouth to say something but again closes it as I lost words. " I have no idea, don't ask for explanations." I just don't like. I didn't know it's not enough, You actually have to justify rejection.

"Kisay in chehro mai dhundh raha ha" (Whom are you trying to find in these girls). Zafar mocked.

"What rubbish, Whom I'll find in these?"