25__Anger.

Izad shah

Izad shah. POV

Mahveen Muktiyar. She came running and crying at Hammad's office a day before yesterday. I was going though his files, when she barged into my office and started screaming, demanding to see Hammad. He was out. I told her, but she accused me for lieing. The women seemed to be elegant with her gucci bag and branded clothing, she was a little older then me. " Where is that bastard?"
I shook my head, explaining her he was on a buiseness trip. " That's sloth is on buiseness." she mocked a laugh. 

I liked her, we shared similar thoughts, regarding Hammad. "Can I know the trouble?" I asked, but she looked hesitant talking to me. "Trust me I can help"

"You work for him why would you?" she accused.

"Try me." I offered and hell yea. That's heaven what I got.

She was his ex wife, probably one of his ex wives. He married thrice before, he got married to Rayna and divorced all of them within a year.
Mahveen came, to get her shares back that he stole from her, binding her into love and affection, she was getting a quater of his earning every month. In the start of this month, she sent her man to collect the amount and he killed him, out of rage. He has a murder charge on him, and to highlight without any influence of drug and intoxication. Great!
It's  a fucking birthday treat for me. The treat that I didn't have to work for, it came running to me. 
I got his weakness. Damn. And I'll make sure it destroys him, just like he destroyed my girl.

I soon got, a call from Rayna, she was panting. "Innaya got an attack, no ones homes." these were the only words she could say and I rushed home. 
We were currently in hospital getting her checked. She had some liver problems, and it gets worse sometimes.
Rayna stood beside the ER, constant fear and worry rushing through her, I urged to embrace her and console her but I knew my boundaries specially when Beenish is around, she was least interested in her grand daughter's health, more likely as she was bound to be here.  The came outside and for a very odd reason she decided to discuss the case with me, "She's fine for now, we may soon need to transplant her liver." the doctor said as Rayna ran towards us.
"I will appeal to OPTN's but it's better if someone's from family."

I looked at Rayna for confirmation, Beenish remained at her seat, not moving and yawning all the while. 
"I have Hammad's report." Rayna told the doctor, last time when I kicked his ass, Hammad took all his tests.