3__You own my life.

درے درے سے لگ رہے ہو
ضمیر بیچ آے ہو کیا
اوپر سے خاموش ہو
تقدیر بیچ آے ہو کیا. .

Rayna tried to calm her racing heart and shivering hands, that were still in Izad's. She wanted to run from there, away from his burning gaze, she regret the moments when she wished to see him. Rayna tried to free her hand but Izad had an iron grip on it, she could feel her hand turning blue,
She knew he want her to look at him, without acknowledging how hard it was for her.

"Please. " She mumbled,

"I can't hear you. " After all it was Izad and Rayna was smart enough to know she can't win with him.
Her eyes dare to look into his squinting eyes "Please, leave. It's hurting. " for a second Izad thought it has an underlying meaning, blood rushed to Rayna's blocked veins and the ache stopped as he left her hand.
She gathered courage and put all of her energy to not stumble due to her shaking legs, as soon as she turned Izad interrupted
"I'm supposed to accompany you "
It was more like an order. Rayna fought back her tears, she dropped the idea of leaving. Not knowing if it was out of fear or she herself wanted to stay.

Both of them stood there in silence, and Izad didn't seem to mind that. Rayna's chin was almost touching her chest, a part of her was happy about this silence while a small part also wanted to hear something, anything.
She was feeling Izad eyes fixed on her, he really didn't care about being noticed by other people. Well he never give a shit about people opinions, Izad had being called horrible names alot of times and he had never shown a bit of reaction to it, his demeanour was as if he never heard anything.

Rayna was almost getting relaxed to this prolonged silence under his scrutinizing gaze, when she saw his right hand extended towards her,
"Mind having a dance? " her breath got cought in her lungs. His voice held authority, he wasn't gonna take a 'No' , he never do. Rayna again slipped her hand into his, who possessively tightened his grip.

They walked through the crowd, most of those eyes were already on them. He stood her in the middle of the wodden floor, the more she wanted to hide, the more Izad was grabbing attention on her. He pulled her in a jerk to him, her chest was glued to his, the iron grip he had around her waist broke every appropriate boundries that they needed to have, Rayna felt tears brimming but she held them back. They swayed, in the center of the dance floor, crowd was obliged to stuck their eyes on Rayna and she just want the earth to swallow her.

*****************************

"Have you decided?" Rayna scrunched her eyebrows "The dress Rayna! What are you wearing on freshers? " She shrugged her shoulders, still haven't made her mind about the party.

" Its a masquerade. Whom I'm gonna dance with? " Rayna said, Fatima was getting frustrated, everytime she ask her about the function, Rayna is ready with a bunch of excuses.

"Then don't dance, there will be other things besides that dance" Rayna was feeling guilty by constantly refusing her.

"I don't have clothes "

"Don't worry about them! " Fatima beamed and started ranting about the newest gossip. Rayna adored her, it was good for her having Fatima by her side, always. " your sister, she is coming with Izad. "