A day of fans

Mom: Come on girls, we are going to be late!

Bethany: Almost ready! Give us a few minuets! 

Me and Bethany are wearing the same outfit: White dress, floral leggings, topknot, and red boots. We do not have to travel far to get to the Aeropostale, where her meetup is. And once we get there, fans scream and reach out to her.

Beth has not done a meetup in over 4 months, so it is a little strange to see all the fans around her. I am not used to it.  Her Motavators seem to like me too, I dont understand it. They give me hugs, and want to take pictures with me. I felt special today, but they dont think of me as another Bethany Mota. I am only her sister, thats all.

****

After Beths meetup, we go to Starbucks and get Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I go home before them, settling into some comfortable pajamas, and watch Netflix on my laptop. A million Twitter messages pop up on the screen. All of Bethanys fans saying how much they love me. I am shocked by the new followers I have on social media sites. I start laughing hystarically, and Bethany comes into my room.

Me: I have so many notifacations on this thing!! Its because of YOU!!

Bethany: No the fans loved you! And I have great amazing news for you!