Chapter 14

Winters POV****
We ate dinner that night in silence, mom and dad were mumbling about something, Bethany was on her new Iphone 6, and I was just reading my book: The Blue Castle.

I didnt even bother to know what my parents were talking about, and Beth was texting Tess. I got up from the table, and went to my room. My white cat lay on my bed, purring as I stroked her. I changed into my pjs: Frozen pj pants and a blue tshirt saying "some people are just worth melting for." I take my laptop out and watch a few Youtube videos. Bethany comes in yawning.

Bethany: Hey there sis, brought you some dessert. I am gonna go to bed now.

Me: Thanks Beth! Goodnight!

I set the cinnamon roll she gave me onto my bedside table, and put my laptop away. On my phone I see a text from Nic.

Nic

Whats up? Just wanted to brag about my amazing dessert.... PUMPKIN PIE!!!

Img.174(A picture of Nics dessert)

To: Nic

Oh yah? I have.... CINNAMON ROLLS!!!

Img.186(A picture of Winters dessert)

I put my phone away and rest my head on my pillow.... and slowly drift off to sleep.

****
Mom: I have some amazing news for you!! 

Me: Mom! Its 8 in the morning, whatever it is, it better be good!

Bethany: It is, It is, Winter just listen!

Dad: Yes, this is great news!

All Togeher: WE ARE ADOPTING A BABY BOY!!!

Me: What?! ReallY! Finally I get a baby brother!

The rest of the morning my parents explain how they will be in Africa(where th boy is from) for a month, so me and Bethany get to stay in our older sister, Brittany Mota-Wiley! AND HER BABY MARIN!! I cannot wait!

Me and Bethany help them get packed, they leave in three days. I go to the mall with Winifred, to buy the new baby some clothes and toys. 

I KNOW I will love this boy, his name is Emeka and he is 6 years old. I am so excited!