Chapter 27

My swimsuit for tonight was a turquoise and hot pink bikini(😂) and right now I am wearing a white skater skirt and a white tank top. My swimsuit is in my beach bag also with a water bottle.
•••••
"Hey Nic!" I say once I find him at the McDonalds where we were gonna meet.
"Oh hi Winter!" Nic replies and hugs me. "Are you ready to order?"
"Yeah! What are you going to get?" I ask, stalkishly.
"A cheese burger with no cheese," Nic laughs.
"So a hamburger?" I ask, laughing too.
"I guess, but saying what I say sounds more sophisticated!" Nic claims. "Anyways let's go."

We sit at a booth and I am pretty much stuffing my face with chicken nuggets and fries. Nic slowly eats his "cheese burger with no cheese" and we don't really talk.
"Like that burger?" I ask, taking his hand. He nods and tells me he's not that hungry.
"Well I am ready to leave when you are," I say and he agrees and we walk to the beach.

"I need to go change!" I say and walk off to the changing room.
"K, see you down on the beach!" Nic shouts after I walk off.
I change into my bikini and then walk to where Nic is sitting.
"Hey, I'm back!"
"Are you ready to go swimming?" Nic asks, and I nod. We then run into the warm water and just swim around.
I think we were there for about two hours.

I woke up the next morning in my bed, still in my wet swimsuit. I remembered going home last night, a little after Nic had left. I guess I was just to tired.
I pull on some fresh clothes, a mint green croptop and a black maxi skirt. I also am wearing my black sandals.
Today I am not hanging out with Nic, so I am going to go shopping.

The air is a little colder, since spring is coming up. So I go to Starbucks and buy a caramel macchiato.
The first store I walked into was Aeropostale, and I went straight to Bethany's collection. There was a super cute croptop that had a bunny on it. So of course I bought that.
"Hey aren't you Winter Mota?"bthe cashier at the counter asks.
"Yes I am!" I reply, handing her my money.
"Okay I know this will sound crazy because I used to see Bethany all the time, but I like you more!" She exclaims. "And can I have a picture with you!" She says again super fast.
"Of course! Thank you!" I say and take a selfie with her on her phone. "There you go! Have a great day!"
"You too Winter!!" The girl said giddily.
I walk off and can't help smiling. Who likes me more than Beth?