Overwhelmed

Today is my first day at work, and so many people are asking me questions, I have no answers to give.

Bethany is doing her own thing, so I have no help on anything. I have to design 3 outfits this week, to start my fashion line. Other designers say I should start making videos on my channel, and some say that I should aim for more followers on Twitter. I dont know what to do or say, so I just sit, nod and laugh.

Me: I think I should get to work. Would anybody care to lead me to a quiet room? Please.

Amanda(An employee): Oh well your office is just down the hall, last door on the left. If you need anything just come to the front desk.

Me: Thank you Amanda.

****

The office is small, with only a desk and chair. Good, I do not want anything TOO fancy. I settle into the seat and get to work, sketching a few ideas that may satisfy. I wish Bethany was here to help me, she would know just how to help me.

After a few hours, I have one outfit done, and have the rest of the week to work on 2 more. I drive to McDonalds on my way home, junk food tends to comfort me. Nobody is home when I am, so I sketch outfits I know will not be cute enough and rest on the couch, answering questions on Youtube and such. I get bored and decide to do something crazy... pull out my tripod.

Me: Hello Youtube, I am Winter Mota...