Chapter 20

"Come on Winter! Time to wake up!" Dad screams from downstairs. I drag myself out of bed, then pull on the clothes I set out from last night. I told my dad to wake me up at 3:00 since my plane takes off at 5:34.
"Ready pumpkin?" He asks, and when I nod we go outside and hop into the taxi.
"Thanks for taking me with you to the airport Winter," Dad says again. "I do hope you have a good time with Nic."
"Thanks dad, I hope you guys have a good New Years," I say. "Okay this is going to ruin the moment but... can we make a quick Starbucks trip?"
"Of course we can, anything for you!" Dad answers, then tells the cab driver to go the nearby Starbucks that was close to the airport.
"Here we are Winter, I hope you have the best time ever! And tell me all about the unhealthy foods back in America!"
•••••••••
I thank the security guard, and load my bags onto the plane. I sit in my seat, the only seat in this half row.
"Welcome to England Airlines, I am Rosa Youlin your pilot." I hear over the intercom. "We want to put all your needs before yours, so please push the button in front of you if you need anything," Rosa continues. "I hope you enjoy the flight, we will be taking off in six minutes to Orlando, Florida."

The plane takes off soon after, and I drift off to sleep. A flight attendant wakes me up, handing me the soda I ordered.
"Attention passengers to Orlando, Florida!" I hear Rosa say again. "We should be landing shortly, and I do hope you enjoyed the flight!"
•••••••••
"Winter! Over here!" I hear Nic say.
"Nic!" I shout back. I rush to him, and wrap my arms around him. "I am so excited I could scream!"
"Okay, well we are going to our hotel room, I bought you your own room, and tomorrow we are going to Magic Kingdom!" Nic exclaims, taking my hand. We walk out of the airport, bags in hand.
"There's our taxi," He says and opens up the back door.
"Thanks, I am so excited to go," I say and close the door.