Chapter 28

I was thinking more about the "fan" situation yesterday. I still don't understand why she liked me more than Bethany. Bethany is that perfect girl everybody wants to be with.
I notice I am hungry in the morning so I go down to the free breakfast in my apartment.
Nobody is there once I get there. But I put a bagel, bacon, eggs, hash browns, and oatmeal onto my plate. I am REALLY hungry. I also fill a coffee mug with some earl grey tea.
"Ma'am the kitchen wasn't supposed to open until 8:00!" A man tells me when he comes in.
"It's 7:51! And I was starving!" I protest, rolling my eyes.
"Hey aren't you Winter Mota?" He giggles, clearly liking me.
"Aren't you Wess Clarson?" I ask dreamily from reading his name tag.
"Yes, how did you know?" He asks and then sees his name tag.
"Excuse me I have to go-"
"Wait Winter! I have watched your YouTube videos before and they are cool!" Wess exclaims holding my pulling arm.
I have to go because I had a meeting today, so I shove my leftover oatmeal into his face.
"That was an honor!" He shouts after I storm out of the room.
After I catch my breath in my room, I decide to get dressed for my interview today for AwesomenessTV. So I wear some white denim shorts, a violet colored croptop, and the same black sandals. I also quickly curl my naturally straight hair(unlike Bethany)
•••••••
"Winter, we're thinking about making a new show for every Thursday with you and Meg Deangelis," Kat Thompson tells me, writing it on the white board.
"That sounds cool!" I say, and then randomly think about somebody: Wess Clarson. He looked oddly familiar to me, and I recognized the voice, which is also in Florida. Oh my god! Wess Clarson was my old boyfriend from like two years ago.
"I have to go!" I shout and race out of the building, running to the apartment.

"Wess?! I mean Brent?" I shout throughout the apartment. I don't know why I was calling for him, I broke up with HIM.
"Wha- Winter?" He says once I get to him. Brent then embraces me into a hug, and I hug him back. "Why did you want to talk to me?" Brent's panting for some reason.
"Well I missed you, as friends!" I say still hugging him. Brent walks me into the "living room" and we sit down to catch up.
After a while, Brent does something drastic. He kisses me. A LOOOONNNGGGGGGG kiss.
"Winter?" I hear somebody sputter, and pull back to see Nic shaking.
"Nic it's not what it looks like!" I say, walking closer to him.
"I think it is!"