SURPRISE!!!!!

Mom: Girls! Come down, me and dad have news for you!

Me and Bethany run down the stairs, still in our pjs. Mom and dad are sitting in the living room, drinking coffee. On the table is Starbucks for me and Beth.

Me: What is it? You got us Starbucks so it has to be good.

I take my latte and sit on the sofa, still a little tired. Bethany is wide awake, eating her vanilla scone. We are all silent for a minuete.

Dad: We are moving to London, on Friday.

Bethany: Why didnt you tell us sooner! its Saturday!

Mom: Me and your father have already started the living room and kitchen for the last few days. We can get started on your rooms today.

Me: Okay, I am going to go pack my clothes and other little things. Thanks for the latte!

Bethany and I go up to our rooms, and I start pulling all of my clothes out on my bed. Good thing I gave a lot of my clothes away to Goodwill, and I can buy new clothes in London. My phone beeps, and I got a text message from my friend Jenna,

Jenna:)

Hey girl! Havent talked in forever, anyway I need you over stat!

-Jen<3

I reply saying I can come over in ten minuets. I put a orange tanktop and white washed denim shorts, with black studded sandals. 

****

Up in Jennas room, we eat cookies and she is telling me what life is like in private school.

Me: Why did you want me to come here? Is there a problem or something? What is it Jenna?

Jenna: Nothing bad! Good news! My brother Nic, well he wants to out with you!!

Me: No I am not doing that, sorry Jenna. We are just friends, nothing else. I better get going, I have to pack for London.

I run home, I dont even know why, I like Nic, but not like that. We have known eachother since we were like, 2. Plus I am moving, and plus Jenna is my bestfriend and things will be awkward. 

I am just gong to forget it even happened.