Chapter 10

I barely slept last night, so I wake up in the morning, drowsy. Mom and dad are at work, and Bethany is still asleep. I take my laptop out and reply to messages on Twitter and IG, why'll I eat my breakfast: blueberry muffins. I watch a few shows like Modern Family, for a while, until Beth comes down. 

"Hey there, sleeping beauty!" I laugh, and she rolls her eyes, pouring leftover coffee I made, into a mug. 

"Winter, I have jetlag, okay?" Bethany says while laughing. I laugh too and check my phone for messages. 1 from Aeropostale: Hey there Winter! This is Amanda. We really want you to come back! Plus, if you dont want to design we can do it for you!

I dont reply, I will need to think about that, and I have my own things going on, like Beth said she would not mind if I started a Youtube channel. So I did. And so far I have a lot of subscribers.

****

Bethany left with some new friends she met, so I invite Winifred over. We eat lunch together, and play Uno. We have not seen eachother since the tour(2 weeks) so we had a lot to catch up on. Wini ends up spending the rest of the day over, and we just laugh and talk. Its great to have a real friend to talk to.

************************************************************************************************************